Jpm789

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic type R
Country flag
I was looking at getting a remus valved exhaust but I'm not sure its the best valved exhaust and the price tag is a bit steep so if anyone has a good suggestion
Sponsored

fk8amiloR

First Name
Camilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White 2021 FK8
Country flag
what other valved exhaust are out there? I’m also really considering the Remus

Eugene_Fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic Type R FK8, 2018 RX350 base
Country flag
If you want to have a electronic switch valve, get the squence or remus exhaust.
For Mechanical Boost valve, Boost Logic is the only one with total system of 17lb ish.

Sound is pretty depends on material and resonator setup. Titanium have a higher pitch verse the low end growling of the stainless steel.

Meet up someone with the exhaust you want is always the best idea before purchase.

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5BW
Country flag
Sequence catback has a boost-controlled mechanical mechanism to open and close the valve. Even wide open, the catback is not loud at all and has a very deep noise from outside the car. I can't really say it sounds like any other car I have ever heard. I have stock DP and FP so I don't know what it would sound like with those. I am VERY happy with the Sequence.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sequence catback has a boost-controlled mechanical mechanism to open and close the valve. Even wide open, the catback is not loud at all and has a very deep noise from outside the car. I can't really say it sounds like any other car I have ever heard. I have stock DP and FP so I don't know what it would sound like with those. I am VERY happy with the Sequence.
I'm running the Sequence with a prl catted dp and prl dp. Sounds pretty awesome...
Video I made earlier this year.

First Name
Pieter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fk8 Type r
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I am happy with my remus. the valve system works very well and my neighbors are happy about it. Also have a catless downpipe. I would never have done that without that valve
valve system
remus with catless dp