USA: Civic Hatchback Sport Touring How To Get One?

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic EX Sedan
More like: sunroof, leather, heated seats, audio upgrade, infotainment system upgrade including apple CarPlay and android auto, full digital driver info screen, led headlights, Honda sensing, etc.

For sure a matter of personal preference but downplaying it to sunroof, leather, and audio isn't accurate.
Sponsored

toyman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 element, 2016 civic touring
Country flag
Wait, wait, 30k? really for sunroof, leather, navi, speakers? That cost nearly 7k more than my sport? What's up with the pricing of these cars? 30k for a Touring is way too much. If you are buying the Sport for the "Sport" feeling, adding all that weight won't help! Anyways congrats on the new Sport touring owners ^_^.
more like:
542-Watt Premium Audio System with 12 Speakers including Subwoofer,sensing package,remote engine start,lane watch,Adaptive Cruise Control,LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off (low & high beam) With integrated LED Turn Indicators,Smart Entry,heated side mirrors,One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature,Rain-Sensing wipers,leather seats,Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System,Push Button Start,Passenger-Side Seatback Pocket,Driver's Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment, heated Front and Rear seats, Center Console 1.0-Amp Charging Port,7-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Electrostatic Touch-Screen,Apple CarPlay,Android Auto,HondaLink,SiriusXM,HD Radio, Navigation System with Voice Recognition.

9xArtanisx9

inactive account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
more like:
542-Watt Premium Audio System with 12 Speakers including Subwoofer,sensing package,remote engine start,lane watch,Adaptive Cruise Control,LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off (low & high beam) With integrated LED Turn Indicators,Smart Entry,heated side mirrors,One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature,Rain-Sensing wipers,leather seats,Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System,Push Button Start,Passenger-Side Seatback Pocket,Driver's Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment, heated Front and Rear seats, Center Console 1.0-Amp Charging Port,7-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Electrostatic Touch-Screen,Apple CarPlay,Android Auto,HondaLink,SiriusXM,HD Radio, Navigation System with Voice Recognition.
Ehh in my opinion idk if it's worth 7-8k more but hey, that's my opinion!

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Wait, wait, 30k? really for sunroof, leather, navi, speakers? That cost nearly 7k more than my sport? What's up with the pricing of these cars? 30k for a Touring is way too much. If you are buying the Sport for the "Sport" feeling, adding all that weight won't help! Anyways congrats on the new Sport touring owners ^_^.
You're 100% right. I got a sport and I use my phone for gps etc

Honda Civic 10th gen USA: Civic Hatchback Sport Touring How To Get One? IMG_2382.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen USA: Civic Hatchback Sport Touring How To Get One? IMG_2384.JPG

Kev.Oli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
more like:
Honestly, the LED headlights and speakers are more or less what did it for me. All the other tech is just really really nice to have or available at the same price in lower trims, so I think it justifies the tag, it costs what it costs and they're not severely overcharging for anything. Whether you actually want those things is another question. But this was simply the easiest way to get a hatch with LED headlights so I take the tech with it and I ain't mad about it.
Fwiw, I was mostly cross-shopping CPO Audi A3's. Compared to those, low 30's for all these features is sweet, granted no quattro.

17HatchSptTrng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 98 Dodge Dakota Truck
Honestly, the LED headlights and speakers are more or less what did it for me. All the other tech is just really really nice to have or available at the same price in lower trims, so I think it justifies the tag, it costs what it costs and they're not severely overcharging for anything. Whether you actually want those things is another question. But this was simply the easiest way to get a hatch with LED headlights so I take the tech with it and I ain't mad about it.
Fwiw, I was mostly cross-shopping CPO Audi A3's. Compared to those, low 30's for all these features is sweet, granted no quattro.
Totally agree. I just took delivery of a sweet 2017 Agean Blue Sport Touring last Saturday. It's a lot of money but it's a lot of car at the same time. IMO, it well worth the price. Not many other cars where you can get that level of features for the price. Also loving 42.5 MPG on the highway as well. That never hurts :)

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic EX Sedan

I was looking at the A3 as well, but the Sport Touring offered so many features for the price. Plus the overall cost to own is much cheaper than the A3. Of course you can go bare bones and get the same car in the sport, but it was just lacking too many features I desired so sport touring it was.

ronmcdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FiestaST, 19 Si, Camaro Z1LE, EvoX, 98 240sx
Country flag
I dont think the Sport Touring is such a great value as theres too much stuff bundled in that I wouldnt need to use, like 100 way power seats and navigation (seriously who still uses that?). The infotainment seems so glitchy that I may end up going aftermarket for stereo anyways. The Sport trim really is the sweet spot for me in terms of value, and I may end up with that.

Im just drawn to the Sport Touring for the LED headlights. Not jumping on it until I can get close to invoice pricing which is like 26,300 or something like that. For msrp pricing its over 30k otd. Not worth it at all when you pay that much Imo.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
I dont think the Sport Touring is such a great value as theres too much stuff bundled in that I wouldnt need to use, like 100 way power seats and navigation (seriously who still uses that?). The infotainment seems so glitchy that I may end up going aftermarket for stereo anyways. The Sport trim really is the sweet spot for me in terms of value, and I may end up with that.

Im just drawn to the Sport Touring for the LED headlights. Not jumping on it until I can get close to invoice pricing which is like 26,300 or something like that. For msrp pricing its over 30k otd. Not worth it at all when you pay that much Imo.
Why not the Si, sounds perfect for you. I'm glad my Sport doesn't have the buggy 7" screen to be honest.

Alex2893

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Polished Metal
Country flag
Why not the Si, sounds perfect for you. I'm glad my Sport doesn't have the buggy 7" screen to be honest.
Mine works flawlessly. Not buggy at all. I quite like it

Alex2893

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Polished Metal
Country flag

I got my sport touring at 2,800 off the 29,175 msrp so its defiantly possible. It took going to 6 different dealers and walking out a few times to get that price but it was worth it in the end
Sponsored