Uneven tire poke on FK8

Suomi

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Hello everyone i just recently lowered my 2021 fk8 and after the install i noticed there was more camber and more wheel poke on the passenger side. I am not sure if my subframe might be out of alignment or maybe there is another issue with maybe the ball joint. I have a squared setup with +38 all around and tires that are 265/35/18.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated
Sponsored

Mufasa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Nah this happened with me. I was -0.5 degrees more on the passenger side front and back. Corrected it with the adjustable top hat and then adding adjustable arms on the rear.

OP
OP

Suomi

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Nah this happened with me. I was -0.5 degrees more on the passenger side front and back. Corrected it with the adjustable top hat and then adding adjustable arms on the rear.
[/QUOTEw
Was your whole tire poking out of your fender? Because that is the case for me and its not like that on the other side. Also what camber plate did you use.
Sponsored