Country flag
The coupe's version just came out, will post in separate thread
Sponsored

noobsteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK4 hatchback
Yes He is making for local buyers now. It will be officially launched 17 june. For international buyers honestly it should be somewhat over the price you knew because of shipping. I know him personally and Ive since the work. All legit and top notch.
I believe painted wing could be done for colors that are in thai market. We have crystal black pearl, white orchid pearl, lunar silver metallic, modern steel metallic and midnight burgandy pearl. These should be poasible for a painted version shipped. Fpr aegean blue and rally red i think it will need locally paint shop to do so.

OP
OP
Pur3MotioN770

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I believe painted wing could be done for colors that are in thai market. We have crystal black pearl, white orchid pearl, lunar silver metallic, modern steel metallic and midnight burgandy pearl. These should be poasible for a painted version shipped. Fpr aegean blue and rally red i think it will need locally paint shop to do so.
I hope so. I have white orchard pearl.

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hmm I want this, but I don't think I can open the hatch when I'm parked in my garage anymore..

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes! Now a hatch sport can have THREE spoilers! Even the type R only has 2 since it has find in place of the roof mounted.

Seriously though, I still think it looks good and is kosher as long as you refrain front rebadging.
Not an issue as I am DE-BADGED!

I'm against Spoilers especially if there more than one let alone three. LOL

But I think Honda nailed the design that it works on the Hatchback.

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 C300, 14 corolla, 17 civic
Country flag
I've been told that if you put the type r spoiler to swap the roof spoiler for the vortex. Something to consider in terms of hindering the non type r' s performance.

noobsteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK4 hatchback
I've been told that if you put the type r spoiler to swap the roof spoiler for the vortex. Something to consider in terms of hindering the non type r' s performance.
Yes if you put type R wing on, you need to swap the roof wing and vortex generator from the type R to the hatch as well cause from Showcase's wing test, at high speed, the stock hatch roof wing cause turbulence to type R wing resulting in unstable ride

hello_adriana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
In case anyone else was wondering what it would look like. :love: So want this for my Sport.
It's being made in Thailand, and will go on sale in August for what converts to $340 US dollars, not including shipping.

IMG_20170607_102135.jpg

FB_IMG_1496871811572.jpg

FB_IMG_1496871803572.jpg

FB_IMG_1496871780976.jpg
It looks really awesome. I want a type r spoiler for my hatchback ex

mrobison12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic WOP Hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
This actually looks great and not nearly as ricey as I was fearing. I toyed with the idea of a Type R wing and if the quality is there, the price point is great and it looks fantastic. I think this combined with some of the Aeroflow pieces would look fantastic.

Jessi

First Name
Jessi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
He will be selling it for international buyer in August
Where can we order it? If possiboe could you post the link for it when available please thanks. I so want this for my civic sport hatch

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This replica spoiler will most likely be the item to get for non r hatches. I spoke with one of my boys in parts said the oem will cost about 2100 and the vortex is running at 345. That's over here in Jersey just in case anyone was going to ask.

noobsteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK4 hatchback
Look him up @showcasesticker on IG. You can probably inbox him for details

itzShinzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7
This replica spoiler will most likely be the item to get for non r hatches. I spoke with one of my boys in parts said the oem will cost about 2100 and the vortex is running at 345. That's over here in Jersey just in case anyone was going to ask.
Any ideas on part numbers for the vortex? Looking to change that out as I like it more than spoiler that comes on the sport touring.

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any ideas on part numbers for the vortex? Looking to change that out as I like it more than spoiler that comes on the sport touring.
Hey so I did find the page and the part number. However it's like a couple parts so I'm gonna recommend when u go to the honda site, go and click parts and accessories and you want to go into the genuine honda parts link and pick the type r as your vehicle. Its gonna be under 2017 civic 5 door type r (navi). Then once in the type r menu click on body/a.c. and you gonna scroll down till you see generator vortex it's close to the bottom of the page. Each part number is in different colors and the vortex itself comes in like 4 parts plus the hardware which is separate. I'd highly recommend visiting a dealership and just having them order it complete for u even if you opt to install you self.
Sponsored