Type R Spoiler on Hatch sport?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
I own a Red 17 hatch sport and since day one I have wanted to add the type R spoiler. I Was curious on anyone's thoughts on the subject. Also was curious to how easy or hard the installation would be, if possible.

Also wanted to know what a good Exhaust system would be that doesn't cost a fortune???
Sponsored

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes S63 Cabriolet
I think you want to have a look on ebay or seibon parts, OEM spoiler will run you more than $500.. good Exhaust System? get a high flow car and delete your muffler, this could be your cheapest performance option

OP
OP
quickillahcolt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think you want to have a look on ebay or seibon parts, OEM spoiler will run you more than $500.. good Exhaust System? get a high flow car and delete your muffler, this could be your cheapest performance option
Thankyou for the feedback!! i have seen a lot of muffler deletes, just worries me as far as hurting the car. i was thinking of a invidia system

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thankyou for the feedback!! i have seen a lot of muffler deletes, just worries me as far as hurting the car. i was thinking of a invidia system
Invidia does not have a kit for Hatchback yet. I talked to my tuner the other day he told me us hatchback person just need to wait.. They are willing to build me a high flow cats with some custom mufflers, which are straight through mufflers. I will make some video when that done if you guys are interested in we can do some bulk order it must be cheaper, also they tole me for $100 more they can make me a valve controlled exhaust system control by a button.

OP
OP
quickillahcolt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Invidia does not have a kit for Hatchback yet. I talked to my tuner the other day he told me us hatchback person just need to wait.. They are willing to build me a high flow cats with some custom mufflers, which are straight through mufflers. I will make some video when that done if you guys are interested in we can do some bulk order it must be cheaper, also they tole me for $100 more they can make me a valve controlled exhaust system control by a button.
Oh wow! Good to know, im actually finding that a lot of parts are not available for hatch, every type r wing I find says sedan and coupe only... But yeah post some videos or pics and let me know what you think!

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh wow! Good to know, im actually finding that a lot of parts are not available for hatch, every type r wing I find says sedan and coupe only... But yeah post some videos or pics and let me know what you think!
I will. I know I have been bitching about the performance about this car but, hey, why not improved it. I ordered a Si turbocharger, LSD and a custom air intake, just wait for Hondata Si tune and we will slap that exhaust on it and bang, there we go!

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I will. I know I have been bitching about the performance about this car but, hey, why not improved it. I ordered a Si turbocharger, LSD and a custom air intake, just wait for Hondata Si tune and we will slap that exhaust on it and bang, there we go!
You ordered the LSD from the Si ?

Sweeet.

noobsteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK4 hatchback