First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've got the turbo decal sold through the website on the lower sides.

Honda Civic 10th gen Turbo Emblem IMG_7033.JPG

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was wondering,I'm new too this site,and have questions,how so I post a question?
Seems like you figured it out. :D

But if you want to ask a particular individual you can use the @ followed by the user name. Also, you can PM that person.

misspriss40

Happy..our Not! HONDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic coupe
Country flag
I wanted too ask about the black plastic on the door.I have no idea whatbI did,but I've had the car for only 2 months.I only use Myguirs and don't think it was that,maybe I got was on it,but how the hell do I get it shiny black again? I've tried everything I think!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Turbo Emblem ima

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wanted too ask about the black plastic on the door.I have no idea whatbI did,but I've had the car for only 2 months.I only use Myguirs and don't think it was that,maybe I got was on it,but how the hell do I get it shiny black again? I've tried everything I think!!!

image.jpeg
I suggest starting a new thread for your question here, as more folks will see it.

You said you used McGuire's, but not on the panel. Is that the only trim that has discoloration?

Armor All makes a plastic restorer that works for a while, but may not be a solution.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

image.jpeg
Meguiars back to black will work.

Yosemite Sam

Honda was my first car brand and probably my last!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I just got the Acura Turbo badge delivered today. I will probably wait until it warms up a bit before putting it on plus I still haven't decided on what side I am going to put it on!

Yosemite Sam

Honda was my first car brand and probably my last!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I am leaning towards placing it exactly as you have, I think it looks more 'factory' since that is where the Touring badge is. Did you just use painters tape to line it up with the Civic badge?

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag

image.jpeg
Id get mothers brand black..

Also im gonna go ahead and say its problably residue from some sort of wax/polish meant to be used on painted surfaces..
Sponsored