OP
Stevo

Stevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback EXL Navi 2017
Vehicle Showcase
I am leaning towards placing it exactly as you have, I think it looks more 'factory' since that is where the Touring badge is. Did you just use painters tape to line it up with the Civic badge?
Yes, I did use painters tape
Sponsored

Yosemite Sam

Honda was my first car brand and probably my last!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Yes, I did use painters tape
Last question, Did you line it up with the top of the Civic badge? or did you try to center the Turbo badge? I am not sure if that makes sense.

OP
OP
Stevo

Stevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback EXL Navi 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Well the turbo badge is shorter and narrower than the Civic Emblem so o could not line them up exactly. But I wanted it to be around the same general place as the Civic lettering. I pretty much used the painters tape to make sure it was level and in the correct spot.

khnovak10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Put it on this side, only issue is that the badge doesn't really bend well considering the trunk is not completely flat, and some of the white tape stuff behind it is visible, may end up getting some of the tape and re apply myself
Honda Civic 10th gen Turbo Emblem IMG_0154.JPG

Last edited:

Yosemite Sam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Put it on this side, only issue is that the badge doesn't really bend well considering the trunk is not completely flat, and some of the white tape stuff behind it is visible, may end up getting some or elf the tape and re apply myself
IMG_0154.JPG
Looks good! I see you are in Ohio. I am in Indiana so I am waiting until it warms up before I put mine on, I assume (maybe wrongly) that it will affix and bend a bit easier when it is not so cold!

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
The Acura turbo emblem looks decent, but I'm not sure where I would put it since I have the touring decal

Yosemite Sam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
The Acura turbo emblem looks decent, but I'm not sure where I would put it since I have the touring decal
I saw another person on here with a touring and I think they put the Turbo badge under the Touring emblem, it looked pretty good. There are several threads on it so I would check some more pictures if I were you!

misspriss40

Happy..our Not! HONDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic coupe
Country flag
Id get mothers brand black..

Also im gonna go ahead and say its problably residue from some sort of wax/polish meant to be used on painted surfaces..
I took too dealer and they are replacing free