Trade for an si?

Ciindyvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic ex-l
So I have a 2015 civic ex-l, under 18,000 miles, will have it for a year in July & it's already paid off, I want to trade it for an 2015 si, is it possible to trade it with Honda? My car is in good conditions, it has navigation as well , Honda link assistance too.
Sponsored

Last edited:

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's always possible to trade in any vehicle. It's more a matter of what you'll accept as an offer from the dealer.

That said, I did a cursory estimate from Edmunds.com and with just the basic info you posted the estimates are:

Trade in: $21,115

Private: $22,727

It's great that you already paid off the vehicle so now all you have is a positive asset that can be applied to any future auto purchase. Depending on how much you purchased the EX-L for you will likely have lost some value due to depreciation.

The Si will likely ring up higher than any of the current trim levels probably north of $25-$27k. So determine for yourself if the price difference is within your margins for purchase and go from there.

Good luck!

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
So I have a 2015 civic ex-l, under 18,000 miles, will have it for a year in July & it's already paid off, I want to trade it for an 2015 si, is it possible to trade it with Honda? My car is in good conditions, it has navigation as well , Honda link assistance too.
Trading in is no problem. The problem is going to be finding a '15 Si at your dealer or them willing to get one for you - most likely used.
Sponsored