To anyone with the oem trunk tray / liner...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
Fine, you're right.

The trunk tray is absolute shit. It's the biggest waste of money in the world. You're far better off creating more threads, because you know, the're free.

/thread.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Fine, you're right.

The trunk tray is absolute shit. It's the biggest waste of money in the world. You're far better off creating more threads, because you know, the're free.

/thread.
If I had created every thread using a different username would it have been an issue? Please answer that.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
If I had a dollar for every thread you've created DX2000, I would have enough money not to be on this forum looking at your fresh posts, because I'd have enough to buy something nicer than a Civic.

Quite frankly, I don't care if you post under a new username everytime, because it would only tell me that you're appeasing us and it'd give me the satisfaction of knowing you have to go through the trouble of registering a new email all the time.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
If I had a dollar for every thread you've created DX2000, I would have enough money not to be on this forum looking at your fresh posts, because I'd have enough to buy something nicer than a Civic.

Quite frankly, I don't care if you post under a new username everytime, because it would only tell me that you're appeasing us and it'd give me the satisfaction of knowing you have to go through the trouble of registering a new email all the time.
It was a hypothetical question. I clearly don't care if I annoy you and your arbitrary decision to be annoyed at new threads.

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
If I had created every thread using a different username would it have been an issue? Please answer that.
Nope. It would not, because I would assume it's 50 different people with legitimate questions rather than one person who has managed to do something very difficult and literally pester people on the internet.

Imagine you work in bestbuy. If 50 different people come and ask you about a TV you're selling, you'd answer them happily. If one guy came up to you 50 times and asked 50 questions about the TV, you'd probably not answer them as happily. Same shit my friend.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Nope. It would not, because I would assume it's 50 different people with legitimate questions rather than one person who has managed to do something very difficult and literally pester people on the internet.

Imagine you work in bestbuy. If 50 different people come and ask you about a TV you're selling, you'd answer them happily. If one guy came up to you 50 times and asked 50 questions about the TV, you'd probably not answer them as happily. Same shit my friend.
Pester. Hmm I didn't realize I was doing something they didn't choose to do.

You know what's strange is I did work at Best Buy selling TVs :eek: so that's a weird coincidence. But no it wouldn't annoy me, I was always happy to answer questions because that was my job and I like informed customers. The more time you spend with a customer the more invested they are in your product too.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Pester. Hmm I didn't realize I was doing something they didn't choose to do.

You know what's strange is I did work at Best Buy selling TVs :eek: so that's a weird coincidence. But no it wouldn't annoy me, I was always happy to answer questions because that was my job and I like informed customers. The more time you spend with a customer the more invested they are in your product too.
And then that person is gonna flake, and you realize that all that time you spent with that customer could've been spent with someone who was willing to buy the TV at full MSRP no questions asked. What a shame.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
And then that person is gonna flake, and you realize that all that time you spent with that customer could've been spent with someone who was willing to buy the TV at full MSRP no questions asked. What a shame.
I got paid either way, I'm not going to be upset if they didn't buy the TV. The more a customer knows the less likely they'll return something because they didn't know how to do something.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Can we not fight about this? DX2000, just like you can't force people to read a thread, you cant force people to not get annoyed about multiple threads. A better idea would be to create a single thread titled "Questions I have about the 10th gen", then add questions which in turn bumps it to the top and gets publicity. Then you'll in turn help other people by having a centralized post for less commonly asked questions.

Instead we have this. A thread of insults. Wonderful.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Can we not fight about this? DX2000, just like you can't force people to read a thread, you cant force people to not get annoyed about multiple threads. A better idea would be to create a single thread titled "Questions I have about the 10th gen", then add questions which in turn bumps it to the top and gets publicity. Then you'll in turn help other people by having a centralized post for less commonly asked questions.

Instead we have this. A thread of insults. Wonderful.
No thanks.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah looks like I was not alone. I was getting a bit irked by the numerous number of threads being opened but I decided to ignore the most of them. We all deal with the issue in different ways. Some people don't want people opening up tons of different threads asking for advice/help when it can be solved with just one.

I think that we all joined here with the idea of trying to be of help to others and to receive advice from others about our cars.

Although you aren't forcing people to answer these questions, you are posting them in a place where the main purpose is to ask such questions and to expect answers. Maybe I am wrong but I thought that it would be common courtesy to make it as easy on others when you are asking for help/advice/input.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ah looks like I was not alone. I was getting a bit irked by the numerous number of threads being opened but I decided to ignore the most of them. We all deal with the issue in different ways. Some people don't want people opening up tons of different threads asking for advice/help when it can be solved with just one.

I think that we all joined here with the idea of trying to be of help to others and to receive advice from others about our cars.

Although you aren't forcing people to answer these questions, you are posting them in a place where the main purpose is to ask such questions and to expect answers. Maybe I am wrong but I thought that it would be common courtesy to make it as easy on others when you are asking for help/advice/input.
Just want to point out that another person was "irked" about the number of threads on a virtual place on the internet.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just want to point out that another person was "irked" about the number of threads on a virtual place on the internet.
That doesn't engage upon the point I brought up but I am not here to debate or argue on the topic.

There is no "right" or "wrong" on this matter but I just think that common courtesy dictates that such behavior is limited. But hey, we all have different standards. If a majority of people find it problematic I'm sure this will be revisited. *shrug*
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.