suhhh’s 2020 Civic Si Coupe build

OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Reaction score
Car(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
10/25/20: ABS Dynamics Type R Lip + Plate Delete + Winter Mode
Finally finally finally finally got my hands on an ABS Dynamics Type R lip. Wanted this lip for a long time but I kept waiting too much and eventually they got discontinued. Got this off a local buddy and I'm really happy with it, I'm definitely going to color match it PWP after the winter is over.

Also took my spacers off in prep for the coming winter, since I had 25mm's in the front I want to avoid kicking up salt/debris to the side of my car. Going to see how long I can run my lip during the winter, I daily drive it but if there is heavy snow I can always just WFH. Also thinking of taking all my stickers off for the winter, might just leave it while it lasts and just get a whole new look in the spring.

Removed front plates too for a car meet last week and I really dig the look so it looks like they are staying off!!

1603719410626.png

Advertisement

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice build thread! That first post must have been a bear to put together

omararod

First Name
omar
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 si coupe
Country flag
this is definitely an interesting read, especially the type R exhaust part. picking up an R exhaust this week, probably going to delete the second resonator and see how it sounds with my catless dp haha

OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Reaction score
Car(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice build thread! That first post must have been a bear to put together
Thanks man : D

It really was LOL. Took a little bit but decided to just bust through with it as I've wanted to make one of these for a while so I could keep a little log of my build

OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
this is definitely an interesting read, especially the type R exhaust part. picking up an R exhaust this week, probably going to delete the second resonator and see how it sounds with my catless dp haha
Thanks bro!

I actually heavily considered doing that before going with the muffler delete. I'm not sure how it would sound with just the 2nd resonator delete but from what I've been told, it probably won't make too much of a difference and will just slightly change the tone.

Muffler delete with the R exhaust is night and day though. Exhaust sounds really nice and deep/throaty with crackles anytime you let off the accelerator. It's not obnoxiously loud because of the 2 resonators, imo it's still very dailyable.

I'm at work so I can't login to instagram on here but if you go to my instagram and go 8 rows down I have a video of some revs with R exhaust/muffler delete

https://www.instagram.com/fishscale.fc3/

Advertisement

Advertisement