• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California SoCal - OEM FK8 Wheels/Tires

chadwicke619

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP 2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Title! If someone wants to pick them up in San Diego, I'll sell all four of my 2021 FK8 OEM wheels (with the OEM SportContact 6 tires) for $400. Three of the tires have about 6500-7000 miles and 1 track day, and the fourth tire has 3-4K miles less (replaced early due to a cut in the tire). They still have quite a bit of tread left on them - enough for a few novice track days, or a few thousand miles of daily driving. The wheels are in pretty immaculate shape from what I remember, but let's just pretend they're about 90%, with maybe a couple of very minor dings. Mostly perfect, though. Like I said... less than 8K miles on the wheels in total.

They're out in the garage and wrapped up and a little inaccessible at the moment, but if anyone wants to come get all 4 for $400 and is genuinely interested, I'll go through the effort of snapping pics. No center caps included.
Sponsored

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
Never considered putting these on my hatch but for the price Iā€™m very much interested. Would you like me to send you a Pm?

OP
OP

chadwicke619

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here you go. #2 has a tiny chip on it, and #3 has a couple of very fine scratches, but they're pretty mint otherwise. #5 gives you a sense of the tread remaining. Sorry they're so ugly looking - I last drove these on track so they're still covered with rocks and melted rubber that got picked up lapping. If you're interested, I'd be happy to make a public swap today, if you can swing it. New wheels came in yesterday so I'm itching to make room!

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal - OEM FK8 Wheels/Tires 5

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal - OEM FK8 Wheels/Tires 4

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal - OEM FK8 Wheels/Tires 3

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal - OEM FK8 Wheels/Tires 2

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal - OEM FK8 Wheels/Tires 1

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
Sorry for the late reply. Iā€™m not available until this coming Sunday because of work. If theyā€™re still available is it okay to to meet up that day?

OP
OP

chadwicke619

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry for the late reply. Iā€™m not available until this coming Sunday because of work. If theyā€™re still available is it okay to to meet up that day?
That would be totally fine. If youā€™re serious enough, Iā€™ll just mark them as SOLD and wait for you, but Iā€™d understand if youā€™d rather just see them first.

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
Honestly Iā€™m not tripping over some scratches or chips. Those are fixable šŸ˜ as long as thereā€™s no cracks Iā€™m good šŸ‘

RTC975

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Type-R
Country flag
Not sure these will fit the 5x114 bolt pattern on a sport touring. FK8 is 5x120.

Phillee619

First Name
Phillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Title! If someone wants to pick them up in San Diego, I'll sell all four of my 2021 FK8 OEM wheels (with the OEM SportContact 6 tires) for $400. Three of the tires have about 6500-7000 miles and 1 track day, and the fourth tire has 3-4K miles less (replaced early due to a cut in the tire). They still have quite a bit of tread left on them - enough for a few novice track days, or a few thousand miles of daily driving. The wheels are in pretty immaculate shape from what I remember, but let's just pretend they're about 90%, with maybe a couple of very minor dings. Mostly perfect, though. Like I said... less than 8K miles on the wheels in total.

They're out in the garage and wrapped up and a little inaccessible at the moment, but if anyone wants to come get all 4 for $400 and is genuinely interested, I'll go through the effort of snapping pics. No center caps included.