• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California **Socal** Mobile Mechanic!!

basicklck

First Name
Juan Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
Do you have the same number? I need work done to my honda civic 2007-text me @714-497-8240

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
so, to make this long story short this guy does not keep his word. Make sure you double check his work. He lost some nuts and bolts on my car and said do not worry i have extras. i had to repurchase them. No big deal, BUT when you promise free services and don't keep your word is when i start having problems. DO NOT MAKE PROMISES THAT YOU CANNOT FULFILL. This guy lost me as customer. i wasted gas on a day were you AGREED to work on my car and you told me to start heading your way, 35 mins into my drive you decided to flake on me.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so, to make this long story short this guy does not keep his word. Make sure you double check his work. He lost some nuts and bolts on my car and said do not worry i have extras. i had to repurchase them. No big deal, BUT when you promise free services and don't keep your word is when i start having problems. DO NOT MAKE PROMISES THAT YOU CANNOT FULFILL. This guy lost me as customer. i wasted gas on a day were you AGREED to work on my car and you told me to start heading your way, 35 mins into my drive you decided to flake on me.

Can't vouche for the guy but I do follow his instagram as I intended on using his services once my clutch went out, but from what I gathered I believe his wife recently just passed away about maybe a month ago, so he's probably going through some shit.

XCivMavid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Can't vouche for the guy but I do follow his instagram as I intended on using his services once my clutch went out, but from what I gathered I believe his wife recently just passed away about maybe a month ago, so he's probably going through some shit.
You're correct. His wife recently passed and has been handling shit on that end so most if not all his work is on hold right now.

I can vouch for his work. Installef ARP headstuds and new gasket as well as my injectors in about a day. Had to finish some work later but he told me to wait for him to get back to me once he's ready to get back in to it. Which is understandable.
Sponsored