Si Exhaust (stock) fitted onto non-Si 1.5T (sedan to sedan).

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Is it possible to fit the stock Civic Si sedan exhaust onto a stock Civic EXT sedan? I know someone is selling their stock Civic Si exhaust for a good price, and I like the OEM look over the alternatives. I can be swayed if someone has another perspective, but is what I'm thinking at least something a skilled exhaust shop to get done?
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How are you going to fit a center exit exhaust on a car that has no center exit? Gonna have to get the rear diffuser and have an exhaust shop reroute the pipes as I think it's the same deal as the Sport and R with no spare tire hanging down. So basically more trouble than it's worth, but if you want to spend the extra cash then go ahead. I'm sure there are multiple threads on here about it.

OP
OP
sventhecivic

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Yeah the diffuser is easy since I A) have the part number and B) it’s just plastic to replace. The piping is what I need to know more about, which is what I feel will be a problem with the OEM Si exhaust. The mufflers on it would be right underneath the EXT’s spare tire, so it might hang too low.

Thanks for the advice though! Super appreciate it!

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Your EXT wheel well is 3" lower than the SI, the heat shields are a different design, and the exhaust brackets are in a different location. As mentioned previously, a new diffuser is also required. With enough money and effort, anything is possible.
Just my opinion, but if you want a center exhaust there's better and cheaper options than trying to adapt a OEM SI exhaust to fit.

OP
OP
sventhecivic

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Decided I’m not going to go this route, so thank you to everyone for the advice and comments.
Sponsored