Si Exclusive Colors?

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I really think they should do a yellow pearl too...Need to go with a color they don't have now and or haven't done in awhile...So a yellow..but not to banana yellow..with leather...and cool black gloss wheels!!...NOOOOOOOO CHROME!!:love:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't realize the Fit came in Mystic Yellow Pearl...hmmm

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Exclusive Colors? P_20160710_204331

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
What colors do you all predict will be offered as exclusives for the Si this generation? My current car is a '07 Si Sedan in Red, which was not available on the non-Si Sedan's. Increased the cool-factor for me :)
I'm hoping for a gorgeous orange pearl or a nice yellow.

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Touring seat swap @skittles ;)

I am getting really excited for the Si, time can't go by fast enough! Hurry up and release the hatch, then we are only 1 away!

I really hope they offer some sort of Orange in the new Si..
Ditto on the orange!!!!

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just saw the Fit in Purple..Why does the Fit get all the fun colors.. I'd love the coupe/Si in deep purple!!:rolleyes:

corbygray528

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-Z
Country flag
Just saw the Fit in Purple..Why does the Fit get all the fun colors.. I'd love the coupe/Si in deep purple!!:rolleyes:
I think it might have to do with the fit's price point and styling. It's a cute cheap commuter car. With the standard civics they are trying to hit the "this car is an investment I'm a professional yadda yadda" crowd and as a result offer colors that are much more "plain". With the coupe they went sporty and brought in the green, and the SI will likely have another sporty color. The fits are supposed to be cute and have lots of *interesting* color options that won't necessarily hold resale value well. Similar to the Chevy (spark? I think?). It's supposed to be more of a fun carefree car (or at least caters to that market) where they present the civic to be a more serious car.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think it might have to do with the fit's price point and styling. It's a cute cheap commuter car. With the standard civics they are trying to hit the "this car is an investment I'm a professional yadda yadda" crowd and as a result offer colors that are much more "plain". With the coupe they went sporty and brought in the green, and the SI will likely have another sporty color. The fits are supposed to be cute and have lots of *interesting* color options that won't necessarily hold resale value well. Similar to the Chevy (spark? I think?). It's supposed to be more of a fun carefree car (or at least caters to that market) where they present the civic to be a more serious car.
Boo...Lol..However I get it..still love a deep purple one though. :)
Sponsored