First Name
Vinney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX w/Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure the hate for sequential - I wicked prefer them since it's more eye catching!

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Not sure the hate for sequential - I wicked prefer them since it's more eye catching!
I am interested in the reason for such strong hatred of the sequential turn signals. Seems like the level of hatred is on an extreme level. Can you guys explain why it is just a no go for you?

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am interested in the reason for such strong hatred of the sequential turn signals. Seems like the level of hatred is on an extreme level. Can you guys explain why it is just a no go for you?
For me, personally, I just don't like the style. Lol. I think it looks "too aftermarket". Tacky, even on Audi's. Simply, I just like the look of solid turns better.

mcbacon

First Name
Vinney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX w/Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damnit. Now I have taillight envy. As I have 2 sets of the old sequential smoked LEDs, I will probably never get these :(

But damn they look good
If you’re getting rid of the sequentials, I may be interested!

Qdubz

First Name
Quintin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport, 1993 Honda Del Sol Si
Country flag
Sorry to be rolling in late to the party. I too am not a fan of those sequential lights. Reason being; It looks like an unnecessary, flashy, Christmas tree light show. I appreciate the wiring craftsmanship that went into it, but they really should've given buyers the option to alter the blinks to solid. Another thing is, I'm afraid other drivers would get confused as to what the tail lights are displaying. "Is he braking? Is he signaling?" Seems like more of a hazard in my opinion.

Moab23

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Sedan Aftermarket LED Tail Lights BA639B53-8293-43D2-9E58-3B160D42343E
Here’s another version about to release check out post.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to be rolling in late to the party. I too am not a fan of those sequential lights. Reason being; It looks like an unnecessary, flashy, Christmas tree light show. I appreciate the wiring craftsmanship that went into it, but they really should've given buyers the option to alter the blinks to solid. Another thing is, I'm afraid other drivers would get confused as to what the tail lights are displaying. "Is he braking? Is he signaling?" Seems like more of a hazard in my opinion.
Audi, Ford, Mercedes, BMW, and the Department of Transportation all disagree with you lol

On a side note, I installed sequential blinkers in my 2000 Mustang around 2001, well before Ford started putting them in from the factory in 2008(ish). I'm taking credit for the sequential craze. :-D

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
People in Boston don't even use it. They change lane and turn whenever they want to.
Sponsored