S.E.S Making oil cooler kit for 2020 models using Type R TC Oil cooler core bar and plate.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I really like that shift lights, how much is it? and how is the install?
I’m still working on that o have a couple prototypes in some Rs , pretty close to the final version, the current version cost $299 including US shipped .
I will post more videos if you want to see more features .
Sponsored

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Regarding the installation is simple , the most complicated part is run the signal wire to the engine bay , the rest is pretty simple , it takes around 35 minutes the whole install, probably if you never seen “how” before it will takes 45~60 min

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC TYPE R FK8, CRX SI 87', MAZDA 3 14'
Country flag
Regarding the installation is simple , the most complicated part is run the signal wire to the engine bay , the rest is pretty simple , it takes around 35 minutes the whole install, probably if you never seen “how” before it will takes 45~60 min
sure I'd appreciate that, the more info I get the better I've been in the market for after market shift lights for a while

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

Here some videos one of the videos shows some features, that video was made with the first prototype version.

Jason@DASHautosports

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I didn't. But usr has a cool front-mount oil cooler. It like others is super over priced.
is it overpriced because quality components are used and properly assembled lines are done for you, as well as all the R&D work done to be sure it fits and can be installed by a customer? I don't currently offer anything intended for a customer to install. I am a build shop and generally build my own setups. Unless you use cheap unproven components from ebay or amazon, you will not build an oil cooler setup for $250, especially retail cost. But if you choose to use the cheapest you can find, remember, it is your oil system, to your engine.....if your engine loses oil flow or the pressure drops considerably, your sub $250 oil cooler will now cost you many thousands.
Sponsored