Rally Armor mud flaps on a Hatchback!

scottay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX Hatch
I wouldn't use self tap in the front fender wells. That probably wont last long with snow and ice buildup as the plastic is very thin. This is whats behind the fender. I mounted so that he nuts of the bolts would sit in the indented part.

20170822_150734.jpg

20170824_154214.jpg

20170824_205605.jpg

DSC_3194-HDR.jpg
The Universal flaps dont come with any hardware? Where did you get the metal bars that
help support the flap?
Sponsored

Empyrean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
The Universal flaps dont come with any hardware? Where did you get the metal bars that
help support the flap?
Nope, if you look on their website it says because every car is different they don't include anything. So I am assuming the bars are from a hardware store.

WokeNotaSleep

Banned
Banned
First Name
WokeDude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic
Keep in mind, the civic looks great stock, with no mud guards, given it's external back light design and gregarious bumper garnish or should I say garish, but it's our garish that makes it unique. On my previous 7th Accord (I know, roll eyes), I felt the urge for mud guards as it was always my perennial also ran favorite but not this time, on the civic, it is just fine. Now if someone had a pair x 2 on them and would furnish me (opposite of fund), I would put them on and post pic.

OP
OP
RallyeeRedAZ

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love my car way more after installing my Rally Armor flaps, i did this a few months ago but i just recently got this photo taken.
Honda Civic 10th gen Rally Armor mud flaps on a Hatchback! DSC_4187-2_preview

HBK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch Sport M6 WOP
help support the flap?
36in aluminum bar from home depot. 1 bar will do both sides. bolt is M6 if i recall correctly. Was awhile ago so I might be wrong. I would recommend stainless bolt and lock washer.