RicEeyEs

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic Si
Country flag
If I were to get a catted downpipe would I need a tune to go with it or can I just run it with no problems ? I'm no trying to spend money on a ktuner just a simple install of a downpipe that's catted. I'd also be getting a front pipe as well.
I believe you’d be fine without a tune although a customized tune would really take advantage of it
Sponsored

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Question. Will the PRL catless DP and FP combo work with maperformance stealth exhaust? or do I need Map's FP?

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Ahh thanks! Just waiting for the combo to arrive. Will most likely wait for black friday deals to get the exhaust. Or clutch.. lol most likely clutch?
dude im on that same boat waiting for black friday or cyber monday lol. im trying to get a PRL INTERCOOLER with the charge pipes lol.

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
dude im on that same boat waiting for black friday or cyber monday lol. im trying to get a PRL INTERCOOLER with the charge pipes lol.
I'm thinking of emailing maperformance and ask if I could just get the street axle back.. but I wonder how it'd sound with the stock resonator and catless dp and fp combo ? I couldn't find any videos of the same or similar set up so I don't think anyone has done it

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
I'm thinking of emailing maperformance and ask if I could just get the street axle back.. but I wonder how it'd sound with the stock resonator and catless dp and fp combo ? I couldn't find any videos of the same or similar set up so I don't think anyone has done it
when my catless dp went shit i put my oem back on and tbh it wasn't different from stock. of course i had my aftermarket fp still on. maybe it is because i been used to hearing my car with the catless dp and when i put back the oem downpipe didnt sound different from stock.

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Does anyone have a catless downpipe, front pipe with maperformance stealth exhaust? I'm trying to find videos of this set up but seems like no one's running this set up...

Nick6

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have a custom vibrant exhaust with a resonator delete and just one muffler with the prl catless downpipe and frontpipe and it sounds amazing. Super deep, not raspy one bit, and when you step on the gas it really opens up and the pops are amazing too. I'll try to link some sound clips. But catless all the way if you have a full exhaust

Nick6

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have a custom vibrant exhaust with a resonator delete and just one muffler with the prl catless downpipe and frontpipe and it sounds amazing. Super deep, not raspy one bit, and when you step on the gas it really opens up and the pops are amazing too. I'll try to link some sound clips. But catless all the way if you have a full exhaust
These are just from In the car but I’ll send some shots from outside. Also super quiet when I’m just cruising and relatively little drone

Attachments

SuperMotoManDRZ

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe, 2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2017 Suzuki DRZ400SM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMO.. it really depends on the front pipe back exhaust you want to go with. I have MAPerformance street catted DP and street front pipe back exhaust.. it's amazing.. you won't regret it.. here's what it will sound like.. wear earbuds for the best sound of what it actually sounds like.

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
IMO.. it really depends on the front pipe back exhaust you want to go with. I have MAPerformance street catted DP and street front pipe back exhaust.. it's amazing.. you won't regret it.. here's what it will sound like.. wear earbuds for the best sound of what it actually sounds like.

I actually pulled the trigger on the street exhaust a few days ago just waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully it isn't obnoxiously loud. I did see that video though, it was the only one in youtube I could find with the stealth exhaust and I thought it wasn't enough to make up my mind.
Sponsored