First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey just wondering if anyone has Prl intercooler with a 27won intake? Would there be any possible fitment issues? I think I remember someone saying the IC didn’t fit with the mishimoto intake.
Sponsored

OP
OP
2tone

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think I read somewhere that the PRL intercooler does not work with 27Won cold air intake.
Thanks for the info, I might need to rethink my next mods now lol.

OP
OP
2tone

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not yet I have the Prl intercooler on the way but if it fits with mishimotos then I’ll just sell the Prl

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not yet I have the Prl intercooler on the way but if it fits with mishimotos then I’ll just sell the Prl
Why lol do you think mishimoto is better than PRL?

OP
OP
2tone

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why lol do you think mishimoto is better than PRL?
I have no idea which one is better, they both look like amazing products, Prl’s has already been out for a while and nothing but good reviews(and success from cars running it), mishimotos isn’t out yet but based on their blogs and continued success as a company that mostly does intercoolers I would assume there’s is good also. The thing is 27wons intake is the only intake I’m interested in, so running Prl’s Intercooler would mean that I just don’t get an intake at all. So now I’m trying to decide if I should wait until mishimotos is out and find out if 27wons intake will fit with it, or just bolt up Prl’s next week when I get it and just stick with the stock intake.... decisions decisions :(:dunno:

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I have no idea which one is better, they both look like amazing products, Prl’s has already been out for a while and nothing but good reviews(and success from cars running it), mishimotos isn’t out yet but based on their blogs and continued success as a company that mostly does intercoolers I would assume there’s is good also. The thing is 27wons intake is the only intake I’m interested in, so running Prl’s Intercooler would mean that I just don’t get an intake at all. So now I’m trying to decide if I should wait until mishimotos is out and find out if 27wons intake will fit with it, or just bolt up Prl’s next week when I get it and just stick with the stock intake.... decisions decisions :(:dunno:
I'd 2x with @Vincent@27WON to be sure that there is actually a fitment issue.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Im almost 100% sure the PRL IC is compatible with the 27Won intake. The PRL IC and piping I believe is stock location so it should work with any intake out on the market

OP
OP
2tone

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im almost 100% sure the PRL IC is compatible with the 27Won intake. The PRL IC and piping I believe is stock location so it should work with any intake out on the market
I hope so, if anything I’ll just have to test it

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey just wondering if anyone has Prl intercooler with a 27won intake? Would there be any possible fitment issues? I think I remember someone saying the IC didn’t fit with the mishimoto intake.
Yes they can fit and be ran together. That being said the PRL charge pipe just barely sits under the bottom of our airbox and they push on each other. So in short yes you can run our intake and their IC kit, it will both fit and work. But do note the pipe does just push the intake over to the driver side a little bit more so install will just be a little more snug.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
2tone

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes they can fit and be ran together. That being said the PRL charge pipe just barely sits under the bottom of our airbox and they push on each other. So in short yes you can run our intake and their IC kit, it will both fit and work. But do note the pipe does just push the intake over to the driver side a little bit more so install will just be a little more snug.

Hope this helps.
Oh happy day! Thanks for the info, looking forward to getting your intake! Any specific tips for making that snug fit work as best as possible?

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh happy day! Thanks for the info, looking forward to getting your intake! Any specific tips for making that snug fit work as best as possible?
nothing particular just massage it a bit.