Snowwolfe

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 LX CVT sedan, blue. 2019 F250 Super Duty Lariat 2017 Ford Expedition
Country flag
Greetings from a new member. Owned a few Honda's in my life and considering buying another. However it has been awhile since I owned one and am looking for some fresh advice.
The car I am considering is a 2019 LX sedan M6. The best price I was quoted so far was $18,200 plus tax and licenses. DOC fees are already included. No trade, Think I am leaving money on the table at that price? I am not one to fight for every penny nor do I want to post a buy price that beats everyone else. But I don't want to be stupid and pay way to much. I am located in east TN if that makes a difference. And I would be willing to drive 150 miles or less to buy it.
Sponsored

Jimmyson27

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sedan 2019 Sprot
Country flag
Sounds a good price to me. I got ripped off with my purchase for Honda Civic sport sedan 2019. My final price was 26,750 with taxes and licenses. This was my first time experience with dealerships... So ill know what to expect next time when buying another car.

OP
OP

Snowwolfe

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Appreciate the advice. I test drove the CVT model and think this is what we will buy. We need a car for just transportation that we will hopefully keep for 10 years. It will be way easier to park and drive the Civic in traffic compared to my Super Duty or the wifes Expedition.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Yeah Sport seems like the better buy. For just a bit more you get the upgraded headunit, full color LCD dash, better seat trim, lanewatch camera etc. Especially if you're gonna keep it for 10 years. But if you dont really want the technology and just a solid car, then LX is good enough.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Greetings from a new member. Owned a few Honda's in my life and considering buying another. However it has been awhile since I owned one and am looking for some fresh advice.
The car I am considering is a 2019 LX sedan M6. The best price I was quoted so far was $18,200 plus tax and licenses. DOC fees are already included. No trade, Think I am leaving money on the table at that price? I am not one to fight for every penny nor do I want to post a buy price that beats everyone else. But I don't want to be stupid and pay way to much. I am located in east TN if that makes a difference. And I would be willing to drive 150 miles or less to buy it.
With taxes and dealer fees, I was out the door at the MSRP of $18,840

Sounds a good price to me. I got ripped off with my purchase for Honda Civic sport sedan 2019. My final price was 26,750 with taxes and licenses. This was my first time experience with dealerships... So ill know what to expect next time when buying another car.
I hope that includes what you will pay with financing!

OP
OP

Snowwolfe

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am now at $17,978 for the car including doc fees. Sales tax and registration are added to that, they cant be negotiated as they are fees determined by the state.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not bad mine was 17,700
Sponsored