Muad_Dib

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP CTR
Country flag
My buddy also had his GT350 motor replaced under warranty. He got rid of that thing shortly after, it's a bummer because it is a great looking car and is a weapon on track when it works.

Of course we're all a bit biased here but I think it's safe to say in your situation the Type R will suit you better. Best of luck!
It really is a shame. I love the car to bits....but just can't trust it. With the baby on the way, its a perfect catalyst to move on. Not saying I won't buy another one at a future date and only street it. The Voodoo just can't take track abuse and now Ford ESP is starting to become more stringent. Best sounding car ever though.
Sponsored

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I really appreciate all of your responses thus far! I love the Sonic Grey.

Britax car seat looks great. I have NO idea what to look for in a car seat so this is helpful.

Will report back after test drive.
Sonic Grey is the preferred color amongst discriminating Type R drivers. You will be much more satisfied long term with this spectacular color.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Sonic Grey is the preferred color amongst discriminating Type R drivers. You will be much more satisfied long term with this spectacular color.
A man of culture here, and succinctly stated. SGP for the finest of Type R experiences. <adjusts monacle>

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It really is a shame. I love the car to bits....but just can't trust it. With the baby on the way, its a perfect catalyst to move on. Not saying I won't buy another one at a future date and only street it. The Voodoo just can't take track abuse and now Ford ESP is starting to become more stringent. Best sounding car ever though.
I had a -

93 5.0
2001 Cobra
2004 Cobra
20015 5.0

You won't miss it, or the dealership. lol!

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I had a -

93 5.0
2001 Cobra
2004 Cobra
20015 5.0

You won't miss it, or the dealership. lol!

Many many moons ago I had a 67 Stang with Edelbrock headers, Holley 4 barrel, glass packs, wide slicks on the rear, air adjustable shocks, manual tranny, the whole thang! Dad blew the head gasket on the right side-he replaced it in one day. Good ole 289.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You had a Terminator?!?!? Always wanted one. That supercharger whine is something else.

I posted the GT350 up for sale yesterday.
Yeah it was sublime. Then some jackass backed up like 200 yards in a parking lot to make sure to hit my car, and drove off. (I was parked away from everyone and I guess that made them mad? Dunno)

Great car but handled for shit lol nicknamed Titanic - fast in a straight line - no turning for icebergs though :x

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You had a Terminator?!?!? Always wanted one. That supercharger whine is something else.

I posted the GT350 up for sale yesterday.
You may want to try and find a dealership with the car you want and trade in / buy - tough to sell used now with rates where they are. Good luck! Hope you get one soon :) And hope you sell asap - cheers
Sponsored