Northern CA Meet?

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guys I won't be able to make it. Unless I get my car back got rear ended this morning

IMG_1708.JPG
Ohh man, glad you're alright. Hope the insurance takes care of your car real soon! It looks like it's just the bumper, so maybe it will a quick fix. Hope you get your car repaired soon prior to the meet.
Sponsored

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I posted about the NorCal meeting on the General Discussion page in hopes that more people will see it. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Last edited:

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Ok well I'm going to go out on a limb here and say lets try for SUNDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2017. The weather should be good.

Lets meet on Treasure Island in San Francisco, CA. I've chosen a spot where there should be a great view for pictures and photoshoots of the cars. I have created a FaceBook event,

https://www.facebook.com/events/1847691935448689/

at this link, and scheduled the event for 12pm NOON. I have an address listed that I got from searching the area on Google Maps and finding an optimal location that looks pretty deserted. It is on the FB page but here is the address as well.

500–558 Avenue M
San Francisco, CA 94130
United States

I am also going to show the screenshot of the area on GoogleMaps to show the location for everyone. If you plan on coming, post a reply on this thread and then RSVP to the event on Facebook, share it with any 10th generation Civic owner you know. Lets see how many people we can get out here! This is a tentative date and is subject to change due to weather but all should be good. Let me know in the replies if this works for everyone and hope to see you there!

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 5.06.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 5.07.57 PM.png
I could make it but after 4

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Doesn't sound like people can make it. Next weekend.
Don't give up. Maybe just postponing it for spring will work better. Also, I think posting it for discussion on the General Discussion forum, you'll get more input and attention. I don't mind going to a NorCal meet sometime in the spring. Beautiful city, who wouldn't want a meet there? ;):thumbsup:

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updated the post in the General Discussion area. Supposed to be beautiful weather. Best wishes to you all for a good meet! Please post photos!

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
Comment on this thread if your coming!! Come on guys I wanna see some Civics out there! I'll probably spend the morning waxing and washing it before I come out!

EDIT: Also posted info and the event page on the Honda Civic X 10th Gen North America page on Facebook

Last edited:

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Comment on this thread if your coming!! Come on guys I wanna see some Civics out there! I'll probably spend the morning waxing and washing it before I come out!

EDIT: Also posted info and the event page on the Honda Civic X 10th Gen North America page on Facebook
I would like to attend. Just waiting on a solid date where we know people have time to attend.

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
I would like to attend. Just waiting on a solid date where we know people have time to attend.
I'm pretty set on the 4th. Posted it here, on the SoCal thread, on the General Discussion thread, on the Facebook event page, and on the US Civic X 10th Gen owners group on FB.

At this point. I'd say this is the date. I've invited many people haha.

SiBlueCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Yo guys havent got my car back yet, suppose to get it back within a few days. But yah i cant do the forth... got a family gathering at union city. let me know the next time or if its postponed.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
NorCal Meet (tentative):

Where: 500–558 Avenue M San Francisco, CA 94130 United States
Date and Time: Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM PST??????

DUE TO THE POSSIBILITY OF RAIN, THE MEET SCHEDULE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO TENTATIVE. SHOULD RAIN BE THE CASE, THE MEET MAY BE MOVED TO SUNDAY, MARCH 5TH. We are still very excited and are looking forward to making this first meet a reality. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATE! THANK YOU.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Sponsored