Unibrow Tail Lights

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Hey Guys! I was actually looking for some place to keep track to what I've done to my car and didn't know CivicX had this! This is my first manual car but my friend has been teaching me how to drive it. I've never done any modifications to a car at all, the only thing I've ever done is an oil change. I plan to keep my SI stock for a couple years and then do major modifications. For now I plan to do easy mods.
June 30, 2017: Alfred was released into the wild under Unibrow Tail Light's name

Wishlist:
  • Type R Steering Wheel
  • Exhaust Upgrade (Don't know which) Maybe Catback?
  • Yellow Fog Lights :thumbsup:
  • Red H Emblem :thumbsup:
  • Tint :thumbsup:
  • Window Visors
  • Mudflaps?
  • Red Stripe from AutoZone?
  • Custom License Plate
Installed on Alfred:
Update 7/6/17:
Tint scheduled for today. Planning to do a sunstrip on the windshield, 35% on front, 20% on back. Also, my dash cam came in and will be installing after the tint is done. Excited!

Update 7/8/17:
Turbo stickers just came in and dash cam is installed.

Update 8/3/17:
I'm a little late on the date because I've been lazy. I've installed Red H Emblems, Yellow Fog Light tint and bulbs, H11 Morimoto 2Stroke LEDs, Carbon Fiber Inner Steering Wheel Trim, and Clear Side Marker and bulb.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
nice looking Ablue you have here. what model and brand dash cam did you get?was thinking of getting one myself? how hard was the installation?

OP
OP
Unibrow Tail Lights

Unibrow Tail Lights

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
nice looking Ablue you have here. what model and brand dash cam did you get?was thinking of getting one myself? how hard was the installation?
I did a little research and the I decided to go for one that was a little expensive because I would be keeping this long term. I have the Street Guardian v3 2017 Edition. The installation was super easy just tuck in the cables. I to the top above the rearview mirror to the right towards the passenger side A pillar, under the weather rubber thingy (its super easy to tuck it) through inside the glovebox and into the socket. Took about 15 minutes. SUPER EASY! Get a dashcam you will not regret it. Honestly every car owner should have one.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Street-Guardian-SG9665GC-microSD-Supercapacitor/dp/B019WXYCMM