New white 2019 Si Coupe

wintercast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 2009, Si Coupe 2019
Country flag
Congrats on the new car! I have a quick question - is your garage a prefab type or is that part of your house? I have been looking at prefab garages. I know a pole building would be better. As then i could get something tall enough to store the travel trailer. But i also sometimes just think - heck, i should just get a 3 car prefab. I currently have a 1 ish car garage that has seen better days.

OP
OP
R-10552

R-10552

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura RDX Aspec, 2019 Civic Si (wife's)
Country flag
Congrats on the new car! I have a quick question - is your garage a prefab type or is that part of your house? I have been looking at prefab garages. I know a pole building would be better. As then i could get something tall enough to store the travel trailer. But i also sometimes just think - heck, i should just get a 3 car prefab. I currently have a 1 ish car garage that has seen better days.
Thanks!

It's just an unfinished, detached 2.5 car garage. Not a prefab.

SuperMotoManDRZ

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe, 2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2017 Suzuki DRZ400SM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn’t know of the “front underbody spoiler”. I’m not sure it fits the Si, as the Si lower splitter is different from the normal civic range for 2019. But the HFP will fit her 2019 Si. If she likes the red HFP and wants one, make damn sure whoever installs it places additional screws in its middle area, as it’s ONLY secured with 3M tape there. My HFP lip fell off recently and needed replacing under warranty, and made sure they placed screws.
All the best!

DFE90D4F-5258-4375-8191-8B3191C92FDB.jpeg
I know this is an old thread, but I have a question. Does the HFP attach to the existing factory black "lip" or does the factory black one come off to attach the HFP lip???

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The HFP lip just attaches on the bottom of the existing bumper on my 2018 Si Coupe, check out my car a few posts back

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
Nice... How does the shifter feel in the SI compared to the R?
And can you sit comfortably in the back seat of the coupe?
Sponsored