- Jan 29, 2016
- Reaction score
- Ventura, California
- 2017 Civic Si Sedan, 2017 Civic EXT Sedan (manual), 2014 Civic Si Sedan, Others
That's pretty much a deal breaker to me.Here’s mine installed. Plasti dipped the chrome emblem.
Pretty big/noticeable gap at the top. No gap with the OEM grill before. If you zoom in you can see the clips on the bumper at the top. I’m going to go the zip tie route. Fingers crossed I don’t have to take the bumper off again.
Could you use the SI logo on this grille?When you hear about front grilles, you usually think of them as just a styling add-on. This new PRO Design Mesh Grille, though, definitely can help add to your 2016+ Civic's performance. This Gloss Black painted direct-fit grille features a very open honeycomb mesh design to allow for maximum airflow. This is especially important on 10th Gen 1.5L turbo motors, which can get quite hot and start reducing ignition timing (and thus power) as a result. In addition to providing much better cooling, this grille offers a sleeker and more aggressive look for your front bumper.
The grille looks great in person and seems like 10th Gens could have come from the factory like this (at least on Hatchback and Si models).
A forum discount is available, so PM me if you're interested!
- Direct replacement grille, not just an overlay. Also includes side pieces (eyebrows) that install above the headlights.
- Not just for looks: this grille allows a significant amount of extra airflow into your engine bay, which helps prevent heatsoak and keep your engine running at full power. This is especially useful for prolonged aggressive driving or track use.
- Made from high quality ABS plastic.
- Includes a new genuine Honda emblem and push nuts for a complete installation. You cannot reuse your factory emblem since it will not fit on this grille.
- Easy to install.
- Gloss Black finish.
Product link for more info or to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...sh-grille.html