My Aegean Blue Si Coupe: Pics w/mod list

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
Looks fantastic. Are you still running on the stock tires? And if so, are they the A/S or the Summer's? Going to get my ABM Si Coupe in about a week or so and wondering if I need to upgrade the stock tires first.
For stock power the tires and decent im sure what @cmwalton16 is making he is spinning a lot if he is still on stock tires.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cmwalton16

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
For stock power the tires and decent im sure what @cmwalton16 is making he is spinning a lot if he is still on stock tires.
Tires and clutch are my weakest points now. If you punch it from a slow roll it will spin all the way through first. Stock all seasons leave a lot to be desired. Especially with this lsd, since it's going to pull you where the wheel is turned vs just spinning a tire. I run Michelin Pilot Super Sports on my tuned cvt and they are fantastic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cmwalton16

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looks fantastic. Are you still running on the stock tires? And if so, are they the A/S or the Summer's? Going to get my ABM Si Coupe in about a week or so and wondering if I need to upgrade the stock tires first.
Stock AS. Don't worry about upgrading until you start doing performance upgrades/custom tune.

KramVT0215

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 2008 Acura TL
Country flag
Sooo I messed around with my Ktuner V2 lastnight and did what you did and extended boost in sport mode to 23.5psi up to red line holy balls lol the thing flies now. Beautiful car you have there too! Absolutely loving this platform soo much

jian9007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Stock AS. Don't worry about upgrading until you start doing performance upgrades/custom tune.
Yeah, I'll likely do custom leather Katzkins for the interior before I do any performance upgrades. Then I'll grab the Hondata Flashpro after that to start. I live in the Dallas area, so even though we don't get much snow, we do get three months with average lows in the 30's and few months in the low 40's. So I'll probably get a different set of all seasons, and I'm leaning towards the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+.

OP
OP
cmwalton16

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sold the car when I moved to CO. It was like a rocket tuned and running e85 in Tn. In CO i can only get 91 and boost is way lower due to elevation. Just not fun anymore.

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, BMW 540i, Chevy Spark EV, Civic LX
Sold the car when I moved to CO. It was like a rocket tuned and running e85 in Tn. In CO i can only get 91 and boost is way lower due to elevation. Just not fun anymore.
Bummer. Are you replacing it with something else?

OP
OP
cmwalton16

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
More than likely something 4wd haha
Sponsored