Music Playing from iPhone

khory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring, 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SE Ultimate
Most of the time, when I plug in my iPhone music begins playing from Apple Music (which I rarely use) and I have to turn it off. Is there a way to prevent this?
Sponsored

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Most of the time, when I plug in my iPhone music begins playing from Apple Music (which I rarely use) and I have to turn it off. Is there a way to prevent this?
You can restrict your phone from using CarPlay all together by going to Settings>General>Restrictions>turn off CarPlay.

OP
OP
khory

khory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring, 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SE Ultimate
You can restrict your phone from using CarPlay all together by going to Settings>General>Restrictions>turn off CarPlay.
I want to use CarPlay. Just don’t want it to blare music at me as soon as I plug it in

thedommer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016
I am with you here. I despise how it randomly plays whatever. Its infuriating and often it doesnt even play where you left off. It just picks a random thing. its like "OMG I MUST PLAY SOMETHING WHAT IS AVAILABLE, OH ITS ABBA PERFECT I WILL BLARE THIS RIGHT AWAY!! DO YOU WANT TO TURN IT DOWN?? TO BAD YOUR CAR DOESNT HAVE A FU**ING VOLUME KNOB SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD AND BLAST YOUR FACE OFF BEFORE YOU CAN TURN IT DOWN."

Even Blutooth is no better. Auto connect auto play. Hate it so much. SO SO MUCH.
Sponsored