Robotaz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
before some worthless POS hit the back of my new car parallel parking and scratched the bumper up. I have a $1000 deductible so I guess I'll just always have a scratched up bumper now. I have only parked in one place for about an hour and it got hit already. I seriously hate people.

And if it was painted instead of being cheap black plastic like all the companies are doing these days, you'd never even notice.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
that sux dude. pics?

Mikemo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan, 1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged (x2, one running, one project), 2008 Honda CBR600RR
Country flag
That sucks. It seems that no matter how careful you are there's always some bunghole out there who doesn't care.
Maybe a careful application of touch-up paint will help?

DrToothache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That sucks. Same thing happened to my car last year, 2-3 weeks into ownership. I was so pissed but it worked out in the end (luckily he left his insurance info and admitted fault). Now I park as far away from civilization as possible! Been working so far...knock on wood.

OP
OP
Robotaz

Robotaz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
After a lot of Maguiar’s carnuba soap scrubbing and some Natural Shine rubbed in, the scratching looks OK. What doesn’t look OK is now I’ve noticed there are a couple of fender and trim clips broken from apparently being pushed way in. Such BS that people can’t park a car without tearing up people’s property. So many idiots.

san44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have two door dings and it bothers me to this day. Maybe after a third I will go the PDR route. People are not careful.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
I refuse to parallel park. SPECIALLY in the city. I would much rather pay 2, 5, hell 25 bucks to park my car and walk a mile to where I was going than parallel park. No matter the inconvenience. People simply can NOT be trusted. I'm so sorry....

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
So I guess you were not there when it happened and he left before you arrived on scene?

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I have no clue who it was. Irrelevant what the gender is. Are you so PC that you believe he should have said “he or she”? lol
"pc" would have assumed it was a he. assuming it was a she would be politically incorrect as females are stereotypically worse drivers.

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
"pc" would have assumed it was a he. assuming it was a she would be politically incorrect as females are stereotypically worse drivers.
I didn't know the sex of the driver so I just chose one plus I think he is used more when the sex is unknown. And there's not many things I hate more than PC stuff. But I know you guys were goofing. Too bad you didn't catch it happening. That makes me mad and it's not even my car.
Sponsored