JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Country flag
Just wondering what's the best options for lowering my 10th gen coupe. Should I go with BC or Tein coils or should I go with some lowering springs. And if so what type of springs? I just wanna hear everyone out on what set up you guys are running and your opinions. Everything will help!
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Full coilovers allow adjustability, and are, arguably, easier to install because the whole spring-strut unit is replaced instead of having to dismantle the unit to replace just the springs.

BUT, coilovers are more expensive. Conservative spring drops (e.g., Eibach) are less expensive, but more of a hassle to install.

Not sure if you can justify the money for coilovers if you’re just looking for a small drop.

BlueJay21

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 1.5 FBO CVT
Country flag
Just wondering what's the best options for lowering my 10th gen coupe. Should I go with BC or Tein coils or should I go with some lowering springs. And if so what type of springs? I just wanna hear everyone out on what set up you guys are running and your opinions. Everything will help!
I have D2 spring for sale, its a 2in drop all around. I never put them on the car so it hasn't been touched, PM me if you wanna buy them.