LED sidemarkers

FG4_to_FK8

Tony Type-R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R
Hey guys, not to spam the forum but, I got some awesome sidemarkers from Optix Autolabs , I thought I would share the info on them. I’m also going to post a video of them on my car. I copy/pasted this from Optix.

Here's a special group buy for the Civic Type R Owner's Club:

We want to give your Type R owner's club a special introductory deal on our new laser LED switchback sidemarkers. They are available in either a clear lens or smoke lens finish. Installation is super simple! All you need to do is use your stock bulb adapter and for the switchback option, you need to tap in to your headlight's turn signal with our included wire taps.

Now for the deal! We are going to give everyone here 15% off of the LED sidemarkers AND we will throw in free interior, trunk, and reverse LED bulbs so your lights will all be upgraded to LED's! All you have to do is use coupon code OPTIXTYPER when you check out!

http://optixautolabs.com/index.php/product/optix-honda-civic-type-r-led-switchback-sidemarker-light/
Sponsored

stezzzo

R-01014 Owner (Polished Metal Metallic)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2007 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, not to spam the forum but, I got some awesome sidemarkers from Optix Autolabs , I thought I would share the info on them. I’m also going to post a video of them on my car. I copy/pasted this from Optix.

We want to give your Type R owner's club a special introductory deal on our new laser LED switchback sidemarkers. They are available in either a clear lens or smoke lens finish. Installation is super simple! All you need to do is use your stock bulb adapter and for the switchback option, you need to tap in to your headlight's turn signal with our included wire taps.

Now for the deal! We are going to give everyone here 15% off of the LED sidemarkers AND we will throw in free interior, trunk, and reverse LED bulbs so your lights will all be upgraded to LED's! All you have to do is use coupon code OPTIXTYPER when you check out!

http://optixautolabs.com/index.php/product/optix-honda-civic-type-r-led-switchback-sidemarker-light/
Pure Awesomeness!

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I have the clears currently, but I've been leaning towards these... they seem awesomer.

Fk8 4343

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Type R, 17' CR-V Touring
Can the side marker be wired to the turn signals or do you need to use a relay?

calveezzzy

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 BMW 335i, 10 VW GTI, 17 Honda Civic Type R
Can the side marker be wired to the turn signals or do you need to use a relay?
The sidemarkers are wired to the headlight's turn signal. They include a pair of wire taps so you can tap directly into them.

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Just to verify, purchasing 1 unit buys both sidemarkers or just one side? Are the brake lights also included in this deal? I thought those were halogens.

EDIT: Buying 1 unit does purchase both sides. Verified with company.

Last edited:

calveezzzy

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow awesome! I like the smoke ones
Yeah they're super clean!! Really easy to install too. I was a little intimidated by having to tap into the turn signal wiring, but when I actually got to do it, it was rather easy

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah they're super clean!! Really easy to install too. I was a little intimidated by having to tap into the turn signal wiring, but when I actually got to do it, it was rather easy
Did you also get the other LEDs included with the promo code? I just ordered mine.

calveezzzy

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you also get the other LEDs included with the promo code? I just ordered mine.
Yes I did! It came with 2 map lights, an LED panel for the dome light, 2 trunk lights, and reverse lights. Pretty sweet deal IMO

fmoua916

Nothingbettah2do
First Name
Fong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r agean blue
Country flag
Just ordered me a set hope to get soon! Plus the extra led bulbs

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag

do you have a photo of which wire you tap the side markers too?

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes I did! It came with 2 map lights, an LED panel for the dome light, 2 trunk lights, and reverse lights. Pretty sweet deal IMO
How long did it take for your lights to arrive? I didn't receive any tracking info after I ordered.

do you have a photo of which wire you tap the side markers too?
There is a list of instructions in that link that shows how to tap into the wires.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
How long did it take for your lights to arrive? I didn't receive any tracking info after I ordered.

There is a list of instructions in that link that shows how to tap into the wires.
I got mine in 3 days...same thing with no tracking the first 2 days, but as soon as my tracking showed up in my inbox, my side markers also showed up at my door step. they ship with USPS, so you should get it soon.

calveezzzy

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are located in Anaheim, so once I got shipping confirmation it only took 1 business day to get my sidemarkers. Like the other poster said, they sent it using USPS, so I know it should be like 3 days max from when you ordered.
Sponsored