Is theft a concern for you?

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I was just thinking about the thefts for the new civics. i had a Lexus before and figured the Lexus was less harder to steal so I didn't worry so much about it but now that I have my civic I'm wondering if I need to buy some sort of "club" for the interior to lock the steering wheel and brakes. I know, corny but I'm a female with one car and if mines stolen then I'm sh*t out of luck. I have plenty of coverage on my car but my car is my other pair of legs. My civic is the basic of the basic, LX with no modifications or anything so I hope nothing happens to mine.
Your steering wheel and brakes are locked when you park your car - without your key you can't start your car, it is very difficult to steal a newer Honda.
It can be done if you have a tow truck and/or dollies but the best anti-theft technique is to park it in a "safe" location.
Sponsored

mims80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Theft is a concern for everyone, because there are alot of losers and degenerates in this world that have no qualms about stealing your stuff. If they need my steering wheel cover or armrest pillow that bad, then they got problems. I hate to tell them, but that's all they're gonna get.
they'll get nothing in mine as i keep nothing in there. it was a lesson learned. a few years back left an old navy bag full of garbage in my scion xB, thieves broke my window and literally "took the garbage" out for me. that garbage costed me $400 for a new window so now i keep nothing at all in there.

1WickedCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan, 2007 Mercedes Benz C230 Sport 6MT

axios77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Call me paranoid, but I have aftermarket Viper 2 way alarm with shock, tilt and glass break sensor on it.
Sponsored