Bu66a

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T Sedan
Country flag
I'm torn between the injen and the indivia n1. I've listened to multiple sound clips many times and can't decide... what do you guys think? Debate, go!

Btw performance gains to me are meh, I know you don't get much from exhausts and a flash is the way to go if you want power. I just want a nice sound like what my greddy did for my is300 and to hold up well over time.
Sponsored

Ephex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I'm torn between the injen and the indivia n1. I've listened to multiple sound clips many times and can't decide... what do you guys think? Debate, go!

Btw performance gains to me are meh, I know you don't get much from exhausts and a flash is the way to go if you want power. I just want a nice sound like what my greddy did for my is300 and to hold up well over time.
I'd go with injen just cuz it's 3' but honestly they both sound the same. They even sound like the magnaflow 19312 set up that I use to have.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
3 inch is over kill. You will lose some mid range. The exhausts out right now are not that great IMO, I would go to a shop and get 2.5 inch 304 SS mandrel bent catback custom made with a Vibrant muffler and resonator.

OP
OP
Bu66a

Bu66a

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
3 inch is over kill. You will lose some mid range. The exhausts out right now are not that great IMO, I would go to a shop and get 2.5 inch 304 SS mandrel bent catback custom made with a Vibrant muffler and resonator.
I'm honestly a little hesitant about getting a custom fab. I've never done it before and don't know any socal shops that I trust enough. If you could refer me to one then I would probably consider it.

Ephex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
3 inch isn't overkill on a turbo. If you want that invidia sound just replace your resonator with a flowmaster DBX muffler.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
3 inch isn't overkill on a turbo. If you want that invidia sound just replace your resonator with a flowmaster DBX muffler.
I get what you are saying, but it depends on the tune, size of your motor, bore, stroke, compression ratio. There's factors.

OP
OP
Bu66a

Bu66a

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
lol it's pretty much 50/50 on voting. I cast mine on injen just to see the tallies ::sigh:: nowhere closer to making my decision

Doc_C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Who is Indivia?

Hahaha I'm dyslexic, so seeing that made me chuckle. Invidia

OP
OP
Bu66a

Bu66a