chriscarguy

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Si 4 door, 2008 HHR SS
Country flag
So, I've been here for a few months but this is my 1st post. Bought an Injen catback from the member classified forum 2 months ago and just got around to install. No muffler, 1 resonator, 2 titanium blued tips. I'M IN TROUBLE. My wife hated my catless exhaust on my old HHR SS and was happy when I grew up and got my 18 SI. It was so nice and quiet. I guarantee I'm going to get sh*t when I get home and it rattles my garage. The price was good ($400ish) so I gave it a shot. So far I love it, but the marriage strain might take awhile to heal. ?:thumbsup:
Sponsored

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So, I've been here for a few months but this is my 1st post. Bought an Injen catback from the member classified forum 2 months ago and just got around to install. No muffler, 1 resonator, 2 titanium blued tips. I'M IN TROUBLE. My wife hated my catless exhaust on my old HHR SS and was happy when I grew up and got my 18 SI. It was so nice and quiet. I guarantee I'm going to get sh*t when I get home and it rattles my garage. The price was good ($400ish) so I gave it a shot. So far I love it, but the marriage strain might take awhile to heal. ?:thumbsup:
hell ya man gotta post a sound clip and some pics