Husky Liners for Civic 2016

dtccivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Does anyone have coupon codes that work for just $139? Most require a $199 min purchase.
Sponsored

logan

New Civic Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CIVIC EX-T
I bought the front and rear husky mats for my touring. I did not buy the trunk liner yet. I was wondering if you guys can give me a thumbs up for the fitment. Thanks.
I bought the husky trunk but I kinda regret it versus the oem one. The plastic is softer in husky and it has wrinkles from the packaging. It also looks kinda ugly compared to the oem ones. But it does fit just as good.

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
does anyone else feel like passenger side floor mat doesn't completely sits on floor? weird.

Andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2001 BMW 320i
does anyone else feel like passenger side floor mat doesn't completely sits on floor? weird.
Yes, I noticed that too. It is not completely flat. I haven't let it out in the sun like others and I don't have passengers sitting on it unless it's a Fri or Sat night . Should I let it out in the sun for a day?

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I noticed that too. It is not completely flat. I haven't let it out in the sun like others and I don't have passengers sitting on it unless it's a Fri or Sat night . Should I let it out in the sun for a day?
I left mine out in the sun for a few hours when I got mine to let it form, and it fits well on mine :)

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Just wait. I knew ahead of time it was going to come rolled in a box, so as soon as I got it, I left it out in the sun on my driveway for a few hours. Also, it did get better once installed and I would park out in the heat. The heat inside helped mold the liner.

By letting it form, do you mean you formed it with hand? Or just wait.

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
Just wait. I knew ahead of time it was going to come rolled in a box, so as soon as I got it, I left it out in the sun on my driveway for a few hours. Also, it did get better once installed and I would park out in the heat. The heat inside helped mold the liner.
yeah, finally got some good sun over here, so I'm cooking the mat right now. If it doesn't get better, I'll just exchange it for a thicker carpet fs at autoanything.

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag

So Baked my mat for couple hours on the sun.
However, I still have fitment problem. as you can see on the video, the problem is the mat just doesn't sit flush on the carpet.

Is this problem unique to mine? if so I'll try to exchange it if not I'll return.

logan

New Civic Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CIVIC EX-T

So Baked my mat for couple hours on the sun.
However, I still have fitment problem. as you can see on the video, the problem is the mat just doesn't sit flush on the carpet.

Is this problem unique to mine? if so I'll try to exchange it if not I'll return.
For some reason, everyone completely missed my post.

I also have this problem but in a different spot. I have it on the same mat as yours but it's on the right side. My left side of that mat is perfect, but the right side bends when someone steps on it cause there is a ditch that is not accounted for in the mat. I haven't had a chance to bake it in the sun, but mine is worser than yours. I don't even know if it's going to do much after being baked. I think I may have to return mines. So far, i've only seen me and you have this problem.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Hey Timothy, how much are you charging for those?
$10 for a pair, and $13 for 3 (in case you have the trunk liner).

The one I have is with a black background with a silver lettering.
Sponsored