Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
That's the code I was referring to. Must've been an email promo. I thought for some reason it was distributed on the site also.
Probably just an email one. I don't keep track but it seems like almost twice a week they email some type of code, I think it maybe best for people to give them their email address to get these emails too ^_^

ShooterMcGavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
I have an email from them that has the HUSKY15 code for 15% off Husky. Good till the 19th.
From their live chat, "Believe me, if I could get you 20% off on Husky right now I would, but I cannot, it would risk my own employment and our contract with Husky." He was only giving me 12%.

Also the HUSKY15 code is coming up as expired for me. "Husky Email Only Offer - 15% Off All Products -expired"

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
From their live chat, "Believe me, if I could get you 20% off on Husky right now I would, but I cannot, it would risk my own employment and our contract with Husky." He was only giving me 12%.

Also the HUSKY15 code is coming up as expired for me. "Husky Email Only Offer - 15% Off All Products -expired"
Oh, I double checked my email and it did say last day to save on the Husky code, I guess that expired the 15th >_>. The other code is the 19th. Give it a shot, its VIP20. It gives 20% off 79$ or more, I don't know if it will work on Husky.

Rowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Civic Touring, 07 BMW e90
Country flag
Looks like PROMO codes aren't working with HUSKY. $236 without discount :/

Rowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got an email soon after to complete my order for the HUSKY floormats and get 10% off my order, I re tried their 20% off code and it worked this time! ended up getting them for $189 instead of the $236

daguio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Prelude, 2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
I emailed a husky representative and the person replied that the sedan liners fit the coupe also.
Does anyone have pictures that confirm this statement?
Thank you in advance :)

Rowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

There was a glitch in their system I think when I purchased mine, at first the 20% didn't want to apply for husky.. Later I received an email from auto anything to complete my orders in my cart and get 10% off.. I retried the 20% off code and it worked.. Thought maybe they would call to fix the error but nothing.. They sent shipping confirmation already.. Ended up getting the liners and trunk liner all 20% off.

Videone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MX-5 GT PRHT, 2018 Mazda 6 Signature, 2016 Civic Touring Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I emailed a husky representative and the person replied that the sedan liners fit the coupe also.
Does anyone have pictures that confirm this statement?
Thank you in advance :)

I'd like to know if this is true, also.