First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
I wouldn't buy any vehicles from any Honda dealers especially John Eagle Honda and Spring branch Honda which is the area right by the big Addicks Reservoir and Barker Reservoirs respectively, which they slow released and flooded out 1960, Cypress and Bear Creek areas, the latter was my previous domicile. Guys, this is the now the biggest disaster in American history so no car is safe. Hell I wouldn't doubt if Gillman Honda out on SW side has flooded out cars out the ying yang, chimichanga. This is luda mayne. What's next, an alien invasion. Oh wait, we got that, see avatar. It's war.
Sponsored

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update. Got a new Si Sedan with a lower interest rate from Honda of Spring. Staff was really nice and understanding.
they're open? and they still have cars to sell!? did Spring get hit bad? I used to work at the chic fil a off louetta when I was younger.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to hear, it's unbelievable what I'm seeing on CNN.

Heart goes out to OP and Houston. Stay strong.

I hate my local news up here, after they reported the update on Houston they complained how our weekend will be cut short with the rain in the forecast...

Seriously?

michiflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
they're open? and they still have cars to sell!? did Spring get hit bad? I used to work at the chic fil a off louetta when I was younger.
Yea they were open they had plenty of LX models, they have short hours but if you call ahead they'll wait on you. The sales manager even offered me a ride to the dealership. I know that cypress wood and 45 was one of the worst areas, as far as the homes I wasn't too sure. Louetta is like an exit away if I'm not mistaken.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Yea they were open they had plenty of LX models, they have short hours but if you call ahead they'll wait on you. The sales manager even offered me a ride to the dealership. I know that cypress wood and 45 was one of the worst areas, as far as the homes I wasn't too sure. Louetta is like an exit away if I'm not mistaken.
1960 flooded first, from the news time clips anyhow. Wouldn't buy from anything on NW or West side due to Addicks and BC dams being slow released.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't buy anything from Spring, 1960, Katy West side, Spring Branch. North side (inc. Spring and Humble). The JITB Big chkn combo is killing it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tC
Country flag
Update. Got a new Si Sedan with a lower interest rate from Honda of Spring. Staff was really nice and understanding.
If you don't mind, how much did you get your si for? I'm in the market for an Si but after Harvey, I think I might have to wait a little longer. I'm in the South Houston area as well. Thanks

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
If you don't mind, how much did you get your si for? I'm in the market for an Si but after Harvey, I think I might have to wait a little longer. I'm in the South Houston area as well. Thanks
I'm more curious about how much his insurance company gave him for the weeks-old Si. :(

michiflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got it for $24,075. I think I got a pretty sweet deal, wasn't marked up or anything. Yea I would wait for new inventory to come in, don't wanna risk getting a water damaged car. That and a lot of people are recuperating financially. I was out of work for a week until I finally bought this car. My decommissioned Civic is still awaiting pick up from the insurance company.

rjcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Ugh, horrible to see. Glad y'all are ok though.