HQ Photos from Honda Europe (PICTURE HEAVY)

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I was torn between red, white, and blue. But after seeing these photos, I'm leaning slightly more towards red. Bright red doesn't usually go well on large cars, but this might be one of the exceptions. I have yet to see high quality pics of the blue on the CTR, though I've seen the Aegean Blue Metallic on lesser Civics in real life (not as flamboyant as the Electron Blue Pearl on my old 2000 EM1 Si, but still a nice shade of blue). The white is a nice color. It's the classic Type R color and provides nice contrast with the red elements and the black vents. It also hides dirt pretty well. But I think I'll get "bored" of that color using my CTR every day as a DD, especially since it's not even pure white, but an off-white with a warm yellow color temperature. The red on the other hand I'm used to (my 2003 S2000 is New Formula Red) and never get sick of that color that evokes fiery passion. When clean and polished, you can't beat that wet look and that pop from the red. Probably between the red and the blue now, though haven't completely ruled out white. Definitely not knocking the white, just probably not for me.
Sponsored