letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Since buying my 2020 sedan in June, I see them all the time now all over socal. What I notice the most is that I don't see 2020's sedan or coupes at all. I do see more coupes than sedans. When i was buying mine there were coupes available everywhere...but I was looking for a black sedan and apparently, according to my dealership, there were only about 5 or 6 2020 Si sedans in black in the state of CA. They had coupes available in every color though.
Sponsored

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not rare but all based on your location I'm guessing. Here in Jersey I would say it's kind of 70/30 in terms of sedans and coupes. Usually if I come across an Si driving it's most likely it's a sedan but I know a lot of people with coupes

ATX_Si

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe (gone). 2018 Accord EX-L 1.5t (gone) 2020 Audi Q3 S-Line. 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
Country flag
I see way more hatchbacks (obviously not Si's) than anything around Austin. The Si in general is super rare here, I've hardly noticed any let alone Si coupes. I've seen maybe 2 others since buying mine in March. There are, I think, 4 Type R's in my neighborhood alone now and I've seen one other guy in an Si sedan in the neighborhood. I love my Si coupe and I'm more than ok with being one of few to have one around town.

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
I am one of 3 Si coupes ive seen in ALL of JAX, FL. and one of the others is on base with me. the other one i saw out on town and he pulled up next to me and said "nice car". I just laughed dude, it was funny. But ALLLLLLLL 3 of ours are white with black wheels. the same fucking car.... 3 of them, and thats all ive seen. Ive seen maybe 5 sedans.

Bail

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
Every other time I see an Si around here it's a coupe. I think there is only one or two other sedans around. About a month ago there was 4 or 5 coupes on the lot at the dealer. And I'm definitely in the minority because I think the sedan looks so much better than the coupe.
Sponsored