Honda protection plans -- which are worth it??

pnoypride81

First Name
Eidrian Espino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan 2018 Odyssey
Country flag
I've got into this bullshit myself being a first time new car buyer in US. Some of it I was able to get out of, some - wasn't a had to pay. No fun, trust me.

Google Hyannis, College Hills Honda and Saccucci Honda. THey all offer Honda Care plans (official Honda extended warranty) at it's actual price with no dealer mark ups. I've purchased one for my pilot and used it several times, so they work. Still debating whether I'm gonna get one for civic though.
Can you buy the honda care from those 3 dealerships even if you're not local to them?
Sponsored

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
Can you buy the honda care from those 3 dealerships even if you're not local to them?
Absolutely. That’s exactly what i did once contract from the dealership has been cancelled. I think there’s only one state that is restricted - California i think but i kight be wrong

Royal_Purple_Oil_Filter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I just purchased a 2019 Civic Si. How do I exactly purchase Honda Care extended warranty from College Hills Honda? Just call them? It's kinda weird for me because I'm in California and will buy extended warranty somebody from another state.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just purchased a 2019 Civic Si. How do I exactly purchase Honda Care extended warranty from College Hills Honda? Just call them? It's kinda weird for me because I'm in California and will buy extended warranty somebody from another state.
I'm not sure if you can get Honda care from them. I may be wrong, but all dealers don't offer it and there were,two specific places mentioned to me about getting it. I forget the name but you can look it up, started with an H, Hunan a or something or other, I got mine directly from Honda which is why I can't remember. But in any case, you call them and basically just buy it .
Sponsored