• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Ohio Honda Civic aftermarket part out 2020 Civic EX Hatch SOLD

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Per the title I am selling a few parts from my Honda civic. Dealer is wanting to buy my car back, and I'm taking the car back to stock. All prices include shipping. I do accept PayPal and other forums of payment. All items are OBO.

HID Converted headlights

I originally purchased these from @FK7Hatch. They are a complete retrofit to HID with TYC housings with Nissan Maxima D2s projectors. I upgraded the high beam bulbs to LED. Included in this is the stock halogen high beam bulbs, and a replacement set of hid bulbs for the low beams. Relay harness is pictured as well. This is a full plug and play setup. These lights do not come with the bracket on the bottom. You will have to transfer them from your own headlamps. Headlamps are Sold!

Next up I have a set of Morimoto fog lamps. Works perfect without any issues. Comes with instructions and hardware, but honestly you can use the OEM hardware. Fog lights are Sold!

Lastly, I have a Sirimoto strut brace bar. This is a phase 1 strut bar (I believe) I can't find pictures on the Sirimoto website to compare. asking $75 + shipping OBO. Comes with all necessary hardware.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic aftermarket part out 2020 Civic EX Hatch SOLD 329836-f80e6d79802b98dc82bf6ae640feb55c
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic aftermarket part out 2020 Civic EX Hatch SOLD 329837-cf7ad6573347cb4eaf85fea54e6483f8

Husky Liner for Civic Hatchback Trunk. Husky liner I never got a chance to install in my car. Only taken out of the box to take photos. Husky Liner is SOLD

Last edited:

Ant's_efcee1

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 acura integra gs 2019 honda civic si sedan
Country flag
What brand are the ballast and relay harness?

OP
OP
Wingman520

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oooof, I want those lights but I just spent a billion dollars on a toolbox and other car parts.

If no-one snags these buy next Friday I might scoop em up.
Sounds like a plan!

LukeG

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Country flag
do you have pictures of the morimoto fog lamps on? and just to make sure would they fit an fk7?

OP
OP
Wingman520

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
do you have pictures of the morimoto fog lamps on? and just to make sure would they fit an fk7?
Thank you @LukeG for the question. I realized that my knowledge on the generation of civic I have was incorrect. I have corrected the title and initial description at the beginning for clarity so people are aware. These parts came off of a 2020 Civic EX Hatchback which after researching is an FK7.

**Edit** I have photos post installation of the Morimoto fogs installed showing the light pattern before adjusting, but not a direct shot of when I put them on the vehicle after installation. I can certainly provide comparison photos of the two housings if you'd like.

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Those headlights are tempting. I've been wanting to swap out my stock LED headlights for halogan housing so I could run HIDs again. Not a fan of the LEDs. I may have to see if I can move some money around....

OP
OP
Wingman520

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Headlamps are sold!

Morimoto Fog lamps, Sirimoto strut bar, and rear husky liner is still available. All items are OBO.