Having issues with display

Imkindacute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Hey! So I have a 2016 civic my display is blinking on and off for the first 30 minutes to hour after starting my car. I've reboot the system to see if it would fix the problem, same thing keeps happening. Anyone else having this issue, or know how to fix it?
Sponsored

deputy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Hey! So I have a 2016 civic my display is blinking on and off for the first 30 minutes to hour after starting my car. I've reboot the system to see if it would fix the problem, same thing keeps happening. Anyone else having this issue, or know how to fix it?
I had the same issue when I initially purchased my car last year. I took a video when it happened, brought it to the dealership, and they replaced it. No issues since. Good luck.

howrd29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Vehicle Showcase

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
They replaced mine almost no questions.

Now, the darn thing will beep beep and then go back to the home screen often when I'm in the map without me even in going the screen. They made such an amazing car (and my mom's new CRV is in a league of its own), but they need to do better on updating these. These problems are not acceptable.

Though that said, she test drove a 2016 Touring (CRV) before buying the 2017. God that interior and head unit was god awful. At least ours is better than that.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
They replaced mine almost no questions.

Now, the darn thing will beep beep and then go back to the home screen often when I'm in the map without me even in going the screen. They made such an amazing car (and my mom's new CRV is in a league of its own), but they need to do better on updating these. These problems are not acceptable.

Though that said, she test drove a 2016 Touring (CRV) before buying the 2017. God that interior and head unit was god awful. At least ours is better than that.
This... As we had a 13 crv and it had the same screen.. Wich is also found on the civic hb sport.. Is the number 1 reason i went with a ex-t manual
Sponsored