Anybody having issues with their phone disconnecting randomly?

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Sponsored

Last edited:

davin622

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX / modern steel metallic
It mainly happens with my android, but randomly it'll disconnect and the console will say there's a "charging error". My dealer has said they've been seeing it a lot with androids, but a connection incompatibility wouldn't be anything but a hardware issue so I know they're bullshitting.

I swear next time I buy a car I'm either going to work on it myself or get a personal mechanic. I'm sick of dealer bullshit.
The "charging error" problem hasn't happened to me, but I get the "No phone available" with my android often. I've had to reboot the system multiple times to get use back. Not sure if its the phone or the car

lmf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic
Country flag
It mainly happens with my android, but randomly it'll disconnect and the console will say there's a "charging error". My dealer has said they've been seeing it a lot with androids, but a connection incompatibility wouldn't be anything but a hardware issue so I know they're bullshitting.

I swear next time I buy a car I'm either going to work on it myself or get a personal mechanic. I'm sick of dealer bullshit.
Do you have the latest software? When I brought my car in recently they "flashed" the software based on that issue and also an issue with the power button freezing.
Sponsored