Front lip

cfukin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicX LX 6spd
So stupid, yet so awesome.
So smart and cool, will have to consider.
Sponsored

WOPcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I was driving on the freeway yesterday when I spotted another civic x merging in and driving in the next lane over. I was watching the civic for a bit, because they're still rare to come by while I'm driving. Suddenly, I see some long, floppy black plastic/rubber shoot out from under its tires directly in front of my car, which I proceeded to run over accidentally. I'm thinking that might have been that driver's front lip...

kered424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/ Honda Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was driving on the freeway yesterday when I spotted another civic x merging in and driving in the next lane over. I was watching the civic for a bit, because they're still rare to come by while I'm driving. Suddenly, I see some long, floppy black plastic/rubber shoot out from under its tires directly in front of my car, which I proceeded to run over accidentally. I'm thinking that might have been that driver's front lip...
LOL, but yeah, I have the same problem. I took my car out for a drive on the highway after I put the lip on, and it started coming off. The tape sticks onto the bumper really well, but it doesn't want to stick to the rubber lip. So this time around, I'm using E6000 and super glue to strengthen the bond between the tape and the rubber lip (and possibly adding some screws)

dohmez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I bet the same tape that holds on side body moldings and other plastics around a car, 3M VHB, would work well. Just be sure to clean the surfaces and apply at ideal temps all that jazz.

Looks good I like it!!

hluu93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic (Touring/WOP)
Country flag
I'm still desperately waiting for a real front lip because i feel like it would really complete the look of this car. Anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for one to be designed for new cars? Feel like someone should have made one by now.

jereco77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic touring black
Installed the ez lip on my civic last weekend. Was a bit skeptical at first but now i really like it. I thought it would make the car look cheap but it makes it look a lot better up front. Easy install. Thex3m tape is really strong once it sticks to the bumper.
Honda Civic 10th gen Front lip 2016-04-22 17.13.45

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone tried using this on the back?
Other than the EZ-Lip which comes in 2 sizes and tape preinstalled, there is also All-Fit lip which is made of rubber, more durable, comes in 3 sizes and mounts with both tape and screw. Not as pliable so there will be some v cutting on the curves.

http://allfitautomotive.com

jmsteel16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Just added one to my modern steel EX at the end of March, along with 35% smoked side markers, and a moonroof deflector. I'll post a pic when I have my laptop, because my phone won't let me.

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the ez lip on my civic last weekend. Was a bit skeptical at first but now i really like it. I thought it would make the car look cheap but it makes it look a lot better up front. Easy install. Thex3m tape is really strong once it sticks to the bumper.
2016-04-22 17.13.45.jpg
Where did you purchase it? Do you have a link to it? I love how it looks on your car.