Finance buyers

OP
OP

kevinisme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic, 2016 Honda Civic
yeah man, im enjoying this civic. My first dealer car at 19. Black is too sexy but scratches are way more noticeable. 6500 and a years credit might get you chepa monthlys. Look around at bank auto loans, mainly credit unions. You can probably do it without your dad cosigning to make your credit score rise!
God. I fell in love with it when I first saw it haha. I would wanna look for credit unions but I feel like that would hurt my credit score if I don't like what they give me. Or if they give me anything at all. Did you get your loan with the dealer or your own bank?
Sponsored

thebayareacivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
God. I fell in love with it when I first saw it haha. I would wanna look for credit unions but I feel like that would hurt my credit score if I don't like what they give me. Or if they give me anything at all. Did you get your loan with the dealer or your own bank?
I got it from the dealer. Higher Rate. Banks or credit unions will be lower

thebayareacivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Can you explain "upgraded alarm"? Is it still the factory system with an add-on or aftermarket? Thanks!
It was a aftermarket. When someone hits my car with force it goes off and when they try starting it, the engine will kill off the ignition
Sponsored