no programs or finance specials??

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
Honda has no finance specials or money back specials going on till September?? Why not? cmon Honda
Sponsored

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Honda has no finance specials or money back specials going on till September?? Why not? cmon Honda
Honda doesnt need 0 percent or rebates for a 2016 hot new Civic. Everyone here is buying them without rebates so clearly they don't need to use them to sell. Got to pay to play here because were not Toyota.

uokrol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic WOP Ex-T, 2014 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
Country flag
Because the 2017 civics are coming out. Production for 2016 civics stops mid July for the changover.

Scottdh20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ex-t, 2003 honda s2000
wait till '17s hit the lot and whats left of the 16s will be discounted fairly well. but options, colors, etc are subject to availability

corbygray528

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-Z
Country flag
Doesn't matter if they refresh it or not, it's still a new model year for them. There will likely be minor fixes and/or changes but nothing that would make you able to tell them apart. 16s will still be discounted when 17s come out.

photog72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 WRX Wagon '06 S2000 '16 CX-5 Grand Touring
I've decided to wait till September to buy. I'm in no rush, as my 10 year old car is still running reliably and smoothly. Dealers don't want to be aggressive, neither will I. And, I'm in an area of the country where pickup trucks outsell Hondas, period.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Don't expect many offers on the most popular "compact" in NA. My dealer has 13 Civics - 5 EX, 7 LX, and 1 Touring on the lot - only one LX and the Touring are Coupes. They have 59 CRVs!

dmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
They (dealers in my area) don't even have much more room at the end of month than they do right now. What I put a deposit for this past week is better than what they were offering at the end of June, and they can't really go much further as they're quickly declining in stock. They are doing a dealer swap just to get me a modern steel which seems to be a pretty standard color for the civic. In September the prices will be back up as it'll be (close to) the 2017 model year and I doubt many 2016's will be left at that point.

photog72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 WRX Wagon '06 S2000 '16 CX-5 Grand Touring
Here in Texas w/ cheap fuel - $1.85/gallon in the Houston area, trucks and SUVs outsell cars, or so it seems. I'm not worried about the lack of selection when it comes to Civics and Accords here. I had been shopping the Acura TLX, and even though dealers are not aggressive with them, they have plenty of 2016 stock on hand. If they run out at the end of August/beginning of September, I'm not going to worry about it. My '06 WRX can make it till then. I hit 69000 miles today!
Sponsored