Family member bought my FK8's big brother!

8409_CW

First Name
Kabir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 1992 Civic HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congratulations man!!!!!
Just curious, what’s above the targa? Those are also sick cars. :)
Sponsored

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
grats! NSX is an amazing machine. I was able to drive one at Las Vegas at one of those driving experience tracks.

It's so underestimated but is one of the better cars there, at least according to some of the instructors. Everyone goes for the Ferrari or Lambo for the name but the NSX is probably as fast if not faster, but isnt priced in the highest tier.

Enjoy your NSX when it comes!

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Wow Hermann, congrats brother!! So happy for you. Just noticed this thread and the title didn’t register right away.

NSX’s are so badass!

Have seen a couple at the track and they look amazing. Have seen red and I think an orange.

Gonna be a tough decision between white and red (s) all those colors would look great on that car :bow:
Thanks Tom, I think my wife is swaying me towards one of the 2 whites. I'm still in shock that she is wanting this too and it's really happening!!?

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Congratulations man!!!!!
Just curious, what’s above the targa? Those are also sick cars. :)
Thanks! He has some badass cars!! That is a Lamborghini Gallardo convertible.?

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
grats! NSX is an amazing machine. I was able to drive one at Las Vegas at one of those driving experience tracks.

It's so underestimated but is one of the better cars there, at least according to some of the instructors. Everyone goes for the Ferrari or Lambo for the name but the NSX is probably as fast if not faster, but isnt priced in the highest tier.

Enjoy your NSX when it comes!
Thanks very much! This was always my Holy Grail car, I just didn't think I would do it this soon. Life's short!

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
She’s a keeper for sure! Lucky man!

Thanks Tom, I think my wife is swaying me towards one of the 2 whites. I'm still in shock that she is wanting this too and it's really happening!!?

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor / 2019 CTR
Country flag
Congrats buddy!

If you're planning on doing any sort of tracking, I would opt out of the CCB's. They're around 5.5k PER CORNER so you would be better off with the steelies. If the car is mainly used for the street, then the CCB's are a great addition as they don't generate much dust.

Let me know if you need a hook up on the NSX. I've got a good friend of mine that would you be able to assist you in getting the best price around.

Also be sure to join the second gen nsx owner's group on fb. Lots of cool guys in there and they're a valuable resource for all NC1 related stuff.

- Fellow NSX owner

Honda Civic 10th gen Family member bought my FK8's big brother! U2YOL9

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
?? The maintenance costs on a NSX are way cheaper than an R8, even though I'm a mechanic/shop owner and do everything myself. Honda reliability FTW!?
Congratulations! ? The NSX is really nice. I remember the first time I saw the pictures I thought it is one of (if not) the best looking supercar ever. I still think it is.
It might be a stupid question, I ask it simply out of curiosity. What are the maintenance costs of an NSX? I mean if someone really drives it... like 10k miles a year or so.

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor / 2019 CTR
Country flag
Congratulations! ? The NSX is really nice. I remember the first time I saw the pictures I thought it is one of (if not) the best looking supercar ever. I still think it is.
It might be a stupid question, I ask it simply out of curiosity. What are the maintenance costs of an NSX? I mean if someone really drives it... like 10k miles a year or so.
Not bad at all. I have a hook up but the oil change costed me about 150. The main cost for me were the tires. The wheels themselves are huge and kind of a odd size so you're really limited to tire choices.

While the maintenance is cheap, the replacement for parts isn't. If you are thinking of owning one, I would highly recommend opting for the warranty. It is still a supercar I guess....

Last but not least, I've had nothing but superb customer experience via acura. They really really take care of you as a NSX owner. For example, one time my battery died (totally my fault as I left an interior light on and parked the car for a week). Had no idea how to jump start it so I called Acura. Within 5 minutes, they told me they were sending me a tow truck to bring the car in. I was provided a loaner vehicle of my choice and the battery was completely replaced free of charge.

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
Not bad at all. I have a hook up but the oil change costed me about 150. The main cost for me were the tires. The wheels themselves are huge and kind of a odd size so you're really limited to tire choices.

While the maintenance is cheap, the replacement for parts isn't. If you are thinking of owning one, I would highly recommend opting for the warranty. It is still a supercar I guess....

Last but not least, I've had nothing but superb customer experience via acura. They really really take care of you as a NSX owner. For example, one time my battery died (totally my fault as I left an interior light on and parked the car for a week). Had no idea how to jump start it so I called Acura. Within 5 minutes, they told me they were sending me a tow truck to bring the car in. I was provided a loaner vehicle of my choice and the battery was completely replaced free of charge.
Thanks! Yes I'm thinking about owning one and it will stay in the thinking phase forever ?

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Too rich for my Blood congrats man Edgewater eh not too far from me. lol

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats buddy!

If you're planning on doing any sort of tracking, I would opt out of the CCB's. They're around 5.5k PER CORNER so you would be better off with the steelies. If the car is mainly used for the street, then the CCB's are a great addition as they don't generate much dust.

Let me know if you need a hook up on the NSX. I've got a good friend of mine that would you be able to assist you in getting the best price around.

Also be sure to join the second gen nsx owner's group on fb. Lots of cool guys in there and they're a valuable resource for all NC1 related stuff.

- Fellow NSX owner

U2YOL9.jpg
Appreciate the offer! Mainly street without a doubt. I got quite the deal on it. It's supposed to arrive in early November.? Dreams come true!!

Last edited: