My Type R's big brother is just about done!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
I love my Type R too much to let it sit for too long......you are absolutely right!?
First time EVER I heard an NSX at full tilt on the highway yesterday~! - I was hooning a bit with my wife and saw some exotic looking lights behind me so I pulled over right and a WHITE NSX rocketed past.

Gotta say bud - it sounded GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Wife was like 'We never have heard that before sounded delicious!'

Had to concur - So enjoy man!
Sponsored

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
First time EVER I heard an NSX at full tilt on the highway yesterday~! - I was hooning a bit with my wife and saw some exotic looking lights behind me so I pulled over right and a WHITE NSX rocketed past.

Gotta say bud - it sounded GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Wife was like 'We never have heard that before sounded delicious!'

Had to concur - So enjoy man!
Man!! AWESOME story!! I have wanted a NC1 since I first saw the prototypes years ago. Everything just worked out for this to happen now! I'm beyond excited for this to happen during a time in my life when I can enjoy it fully!

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is nsx made in USA?

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congratulations! Enjoy the heck out of it. Hopefully you can get it on the right roads or track to let it play, and at least approach its limits. Everything I've read says this car has a really nice analogue feeling to it, should be a great driver's car.

Marrk

First Name
Marrk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
Country flag
Great pics. :thumbsup:

Honda ought to service all the cars at the factory instead of a dealerships. But that's just a dream I keep having . . . :)

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Very cool. Interested to hear your impressions after getting some seat time in it when it arrives.

Also, love the wheels. Those fronts x4 are going to be my summer setup on the CTR, just need to find two more. The color is a bit lighter in person. Look perfect on the nsx imo.

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Congratulations! Enjoy the heck out of it. Hopefully you can get it on the right roads or track to let it play, and at least approach its limits. Everything I've read says this car has a really nice analogue feeling to it, should be a great driver's car.
It honestly does feel analog!? I have never driven a car that you can get back on the throttle so quickly in the apex.....exiting a corner feels like you are being towed out of the corners!! Unbelievable!

OP
OP
hpbyhermann

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I can't say enough about Acura's customer service experience.....I have never experienced or seen anything like it. I'm a customer for life!!?

Honda Civic 10th gen My Type R's big brother is just about done! D877951A-D8C8-427A-930B-F33847F7B49E
Sponsored