Tunaaa

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civix lx-p 18
Country flag
My drl is half out, these aren't oem they're vland but only recently did I notice one was out. Any advice in a fix is welcome, still have oem headlights so I don't care if I have to pop them back in. Got them last year in September, had a 1 year warranty so that's out
Honda Civic 10th gen Drl fix? 20211228_151838
Honda Civic 10th gen Drl fix? 20211228_151842

LBP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Hate to say it but with that failure mode (seems like something internal and probably related to a failed diode or resistor) and the stated timeframe you’re probably SOL. You could try reaching out to the seller or manufacturer anyway, they may be helpful.

OP
OP

Tunaaa

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civix lx-p 18
Country flag
Hate to say it but with that failure mode (seems like something internal and probably related to a failed diode or resistor) and the stated timeframe you’re probably SOL. You could try reaching out to the seller or manufacturer anyway, they may be helpful.
Yea i figured as much, honestly didn't really care but it does suck to pay 450 for this to happen not too long after, anyways thanks man

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
There are some retrofit companies that may be able to repair them, it will be fairly involved though and likely a bit spendy.

OP
OP

Tunaaa

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civix lx-p 18
Country flag
There are some retrofit companies that may be able to repair them, it will be fairly involved though and likely a bit spendy.
Nah, if I'm going that route I'd rather just retrofit myself with a kit, I'll probably just leave them, I upgraded mostly for the led housing and the lights are still brighter than oem so the original reason for purchase is still there, one day when headlights are cheaper I'll revisit buying another set

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Nah, if I'm going that route I'd rather just retrofit myself with a kit, I'll probably just leave them, I upgraded mostly for the led housing and the lights are still brighter than oem so the original reason for purchase is still there, one day when headlights are cheaper I'll revisit buying another set
They aren't too expensive if you have know how to do it yourself:

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/16-honda-civic-profile-pixel-drl-boards-LED329-B?quantity=1
Sponsored