Do they know something we don't?

Phosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Civic DX
Country flag
After seeing the 10th gen hatch, it completely put me off toward the idea of ever getting another petrol car again. I'm really on the fence about the CTR at this point.

JYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8th gen Si
Country flag
That website is complete click-bait.

The info on that site is usually compiled from several sources strung out across the net. They've even published articles that were summaries of threads from this website.

They offer -0- citations or even offer an authors name to the article they publish. For that matter, it could be a program that writes the articles for them, much like many businesses are using to compose tweets and such.

So the bottom line is, no. That website doesn't know any 'insider information'. They simply publish an article that is compiled from information found around the web.

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
After seeing the 10th gen hatch, it completely put me off toward the idea of ever getting another petrol car again. I'm really on the fence about the CTR at this point.
Honda Civic 10th gen Do they know something we don't? ima

JYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8th gen Si
Country flag
As does pretty much any website you get on. ;)
Sure, however most legit media sites (Automotive News, Autoblog, Autoweek, Motor Trend, C&D...) typically will publish an article with sources cited and attach an authors name the piece. I don't mind reading click bait articles, so long as the source is cited. "According to Motor Trend..." adds some weight to the article.

Just my opinion :)

TechSIguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That article is a bunch of pieces of information taken from this forum LOL.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I was on the fence between CTR and Tesla 3. Ultimately chose CTR because I'll probably have it for life and retire it to weekend duty - next car will likely be electric or H+ powered because I expect to drive the CTR for about 7 years daily... 2024 should have some awesome electric Family Cars waiting for us!
Sponsored