Daily Commute to Work (One Way). How many CivicX Spotted?

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I look at the pipes and think, "that poor castrated car", if there is only one pipe. Bc no turbo
it's worse with an EX hatch since they wouldn't give us an exhaust. I mean christ i get that they wanted the sport and sport touring to have a better exhaust but they still could have at least gave us the same design so i could slap something on. instead i have to go order from thailand and have it put on in the spring.
Sponsored

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag
Literally 30+ 10th gen Civics seen everyday on my roundtrip commute. But the breakdown is really boring; I only see a Type R maybe every 3-4 days and I only see an Si every few weeks. 98% of the Civics I see are fully stock.

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I typically encounter between 10-20 10th Gen Civics any given day that I am commuting. Iā€™d say probably 80% of the time they are sedans. Iā€™ve only seen a handful of Type Rs in my area.

jst4fun17

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
97 miles each way to work. 22 hwy. miles and 75 interstate miles. Just got my 2017 Si coupe about 3 weeks ago and is avg. around 39 to 41 mpg. Don't see many Civics on the way to work because it is 2 AM when going to work but on the way home I see quite a few around lunchish.

Last edited:

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
97 miles each way to work. 22 hwy. miles and 75 interstate miles. Just got my 2017 Si coupe about 3 weeks ago and is avg. around 39 to 41 mpg. Don't see many Civics on the way to work because it is 2 AM when going to work but on the way home I see quite a few around lunchish.
If this is your first 1.5L Civic, welcome! What tires/pressure? Still, that's good mileage.

jst4fun17

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If this is your first 1.5L Civic, welcome! What tires/pressure? Still, that's good mileage.
Still stock goodyears on them I am running about 37 in them now. Installed K&N CAI last week so I am still avg. out the new mileage with that add on.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I spot one Civicx every week or two. They don't seem to be too prominent around here. I saw a hatchback two weeks ago and a sedan last week.

I definitely stick out on the road. SPG hatch with red splitters and a spoiler (pics in my sig).

Last edited:

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
In SoCal the 10th Gens are super popular, mostly in sedan configuration, but everything is a pretty common sight. Even the Type R. I canā€™t even count how many I see daily. Easily 50+.

A lot of us here are into modding them, so itā€™s always fun to see what people have done to the cars.

Na7in209

First Name
Nalin C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Accord Ex, 2016 Civic Coupe Ex-T 1.5
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well dang i see at most 3 sedans, and 2 of them are my coworkers lmao. Considering i make it to work and back within 7-10 mins on a good day/night.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
When Iā€™m not carpooling, I try to count on my way to work. I commute roughly 50 miles one way, see 20+ (sometimes upwards of 40) on the way to work.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
15 miles one way and spotted 3 tenth gens. All hatchbacks. Here in the mountains I see more hatches than anything.

AceCivic

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Sedan Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
Mine is about 32 miles one way, 64 round trip. I'd say I see at least 5 to 8 everyday on average. A lot of LX's, a lot of Sport models, and sometimes a coupe Si here or there. I rarely see my exact model (EX) and I think I've only seen 2 Type R's on my commute.
Sponsored